Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I'm cursed to forever think about calling it Warmhammer for the rest of my life now everytime WH40k talk pops up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

As long as Chris keep never letting the world forget that Bryan casually did jello shots after work to unwind, he's cool in my book.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

For a short while on Street Fight Bryan was a knife guy but he kept breaking his knives so I think he eventually stopped buying them.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I'm catching up on the last Twitch stream and this was a great one. I almost died when the guy in the purple suit in the swingers club just slid into frame.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Whoolighams posted:

don't forget "wake up, slam a can of C4, go back to sleep"

wonder why he routinely clogs toilets, eat a drat apple my man

I don't know if he still does it, but he mentioned before he used a lot of kratom every day. I don't know if those can plug you up like opioids can, but just glancing at the wikipedia for it says it can be used as an anti-diarrhea medicine.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Bryan reminding me on the Stern Shocktober that they got me to watch the entire first season of Reacher and never finished the last episode of Reacher Roundtable.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I live near Nasty's and have been there a few times. The food is ok. That's my yelp review.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

TheMightyBoops posted:

The plane story is maybe one of my favorite Brian stories and I think that was on the live stream. I think they might be the best part of the show.

I just watched the plane story and this is the most insane thing I've ever heard.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I just re-upped the Patreon. Is there an episode of Guys+ where they talk about the insane rockabilly poster?

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I've been waiting a year and a half for that last Reacher Roundtable episode to come out.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Chris hasn't made me uncomfortable enough to where I had to shut off the podcast like a former podcast co-host, so that's a plus for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I listened to Street Fight for years and never heard like 75% of these insane Bryan stories that Chris has been able to get out of him, so I say keep going at it.