Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I'm cursed to forever think about calling it Warmhammer for the rest of my life now everytime WH40k talk pops up.

My friends would call it "warmahams" sometimes so I thought it was a reference to that lmaoo.

Honestly you could probably do an entire series about warhammer guys.

What is the origin of David The Shark?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

David the Shark is a guy who posts on LinkedIn to try and become friends with billionaires. Bryan was having trouble finding sales guys so he asked our group DM for help and I told him to go look at the people in Grant Cardone's mentions and sent him some screenshots, he found David the Shark from there.

Ah so there's a goon influence in there in a roundabout way. I did see he popped up recently on the LP Guys+.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

As long as Chris keep never letting the world forget that Bryan casually did jello shots after work to unwind, he's cool in my book.

That still both amuses and confuses me. Would he like…slowly eat them over the course of several minutes?

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Bryan is an interesting guy. I have an iPod that I’m pretty sure still works so I’m not sure what the gently caress he was doing to those 6 MP3 players.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

little munchkin posted:

lol the hot pockets story

I've done some really dumb things in my time on this earth but nothing as shameful as the jello shots or the suitcase full of mountain dew and hot pockets. At least not so far!

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Aww Chris doesn't like Orange Cassidy. Lame

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

I didn't realize Kevin Smith had like 15 different premium tiers for smodcast. That's hosed up, I always thought it was lame he charged for that to begin with since he's already really successful.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

bartok posted:

Going by Bryan's twitter the Rockabilly episode is going to be wild. I dipped my toe in Rockabilly in that I went to an Unknown Hinson concert, before he was kicked off Squidbillies for being a piece of poo poo, and quickly realized the scene was not for me.

The general vibe of it weirds me out. Like "ah the good old days, when women stayed at home and the schools were still segregated!"

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Is the old shocktober stuff available on the new patreon? Seems like it is.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Kenning posted:

Chris and Mike staging a mini intervention to stop Bryan eating 6 caramelos at night is classic content.

Also, Bryan killed it on the Chapo Patreon ep this week, hope we get more Guys heads from that appearance.

Bryan's relationship with food is some of the strangest poo poo I have ever seen. The carmelo's, the suitcase full of hot pockets, the jello shots, just absolute bizarre behavior.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Kenning posted:

If you make such a video I will share it to the Guys Discord.

There's a Guys discord?

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Mob posted:

It's part of the Patreon and honestly the most fun Discord I've ever joined

Is the link on the patreon page, or do you need a high tier sub to access it? I'm only on the $5/mo. tier.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Didn't expect that there would be crossover with the maxfun guys but I actually liked Jesse Thorn on the menswear guys ep.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

Glad he's doing jam band guys, I listen to a lot of electronic music so I feel adjacent to jam band/music festival guys. It's a rich vein to tap.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

I didn't realize Gorka actually sounded like that holy gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

I'm starting to think a lot of people are just as strange as bryan and he's just more candid about his weird habits that most other people know are also weird but keep to themselves.