Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Not that people should use Twitter, but there was an amazing thread by (I believe) Great Moments in Something Awful History that consolidated the whole da Joos thread from TCC. A lot of goons died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I can’t believe how cold he keeps his house. He could save money not having a refrigerator.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
He needs that fan despite his house being 14 degrees Celsius year round.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I enjore them

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Yeah Bryan is a good talker, he held his own with Felix and Will on a recent Chapo and Chris is always trying to suck some host into some inside joke instead of having a conversation.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I’ve become a big Dead fan the last several years so I’m really looking forward to this.

As for Chris, I think everyone is on the same page. He just needs to relax and listen more. Maybe his pranking just doesn’t translate to the format.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Just listened to Episode 1 number 303 which has Bryan and Chris on it being wrestlers. It’s really loving funny.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

TheMightyBoops posted:

Bryan is just Dan Ryckert

I was thinking this too

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

HootTheOwl posted:

Is this podcast good?
They're about to do Lego guys and I'm rapidly becoming a Lego guy but I think he's going to make fun of me.
Blame x, for shoving him into my face

brian is awesome

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I think their weakest episodes are the ones that hit closest to home

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
If any guest has listened to an episode they’ve heard Chris say it already. It just stops the flow every time.

I’ll keep listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I’m popping off to flubbs