Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
i saw some guy catcalling a girl on a bicycle the other day. i had never seen someone get catcalled before it was weird. Dude is just sitting there going "yeah RIDE THAT BIKE in your tiny skirt WOOOO!!" what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Peanut President posted:

i saw some guy catcalling a girl on a bicycle the other day. i had never seen someone get catcalled before it was weird. Dude is just sitting there going "yeah RIDE THAT BIKE in your tiny skirt WOOOO!!" what the gently caress

i yelled out the window at some finance bro when i was a teenager, calling him a bum and telling him to get a job

a few hours later the same guy rolled up to me when I was sitting at a cafe and said "hey... i do have a job" and walked off

Blockade has issued a correction as of 20:00 on Aug 9, 2023

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Ytlaya posted:

IMO people talking about how terrible climate change will be are simply revealing that they don't actually believe it, deep down (or at least that they don't fully grasp it).

As someone who is actually very deeply scared of some sort of societal collapse like that, I reflexively just never think about it. I couldn't think seriously about it even if I wanted to. It's filed in the "I will die someday" mental category.

skill issue

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Blockade posted:

i yelled out the window at some finance bro when i was a teenager, calling him a bum and telling him to get a job

a few hours later the same guy rolled up to me when I was sitting at a cafe and said "hey... i do have a job" and walked off

:owned:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Blockade posted:

lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

tokin opposition posted:

Living in the imperial core rules

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Blockade posted:

lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Summer heat makes people type crazy

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

:catstare:
whats up with those permabans

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Megamissen posted:

:catstare:
whats up with those permabans

Two goons managed to escape their posting enclosures and murdered a child op. I think that's hosed up but if you have a problem with that feel free to post a thread in sad about it.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I am begging goons to be normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

looked at sad and there is a thread about it, would not recommend reading the news story about what happened