Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

EVGA Longoria posted:

If You Want a Picture of the Future, Imagine one gen-xer hitting another in the cock and balls with a perfectly placed elbow drop for Ever

Jackass loving owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurash
May 12, 2008

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

folks, have you seen this? have you heard about this?

yeah, apparently pro wrestler c.m. punk got hit in the "family jewels" by satoshi kojima with an elbow drop.

yeah, balls haven't been that destroyed since baseball players found out about BALCO!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

"Chick Magnet"? More like "Dick Magnet", right guys?

because it's like Kojima's elbow was magnetically drawn into his dick and balls, it's a science joke, get it? Ah, you get it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

super macho dude posted:

"Chick Magnet"? More like "Dick Magnet", right guys?

because it's like Kojima's elbow was magnetically drawn into his dick and balls, it's a science joke, get it? Ah, you get it.

q: fuckin' magnets, how do they work

a:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

lmao

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

drat. Punk really did get an elbow drop right to the yambag, didn't he?

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Phil Brooks had his twig and berries driven through the floor and into the Phantom Zone by the powerful elbow of a grizzled Japanese Bread Warrior and I DO know how to accept that:

lol. lmao.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

I remembered Crushed Manhood Punk getting elbow dropped in the dick and nuts.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

A dramatic re-enactment of the night CM's Punks were smashed with a ancient greek reimagining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLRcuSyi9P4&t=221s

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Thinking about the alternative reality where the promo that broke CM Punk was max caster saying "ladies say you're the voice of the moistless"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/FiteTV/status/1772255889518432711

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

There's something... something painful. Something hilarious. It's right in my mind's eye but I'm having trouble seeing it clearly.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bumped right in the nads

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

TheHoosier posted:

There's something... something painful. Something hilarious. It's right in my mind's eye but I'm having trouble seeing it clearly.

Here's a placeholder while I try to find what you're talking about.

Was it his UFC fights?

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Writer Cath posted:

Here's a placeholder while I try to find what you're talking about.

Was it his UFC fights?

I think you've found it, friend

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
satoshi kojima smashed cm punk's balls so hard he quit wrestling

and i don't know how to accept that

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Elbow dropping this thread in the nuts to get it back to the first page.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Why don't people like cm punk? I have no idea about any of this

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nierbo posted:

hypocrite, big dish it out but cant take it behavior, telling colt not to take down the big tell all podcast when he was threatened with legal action and promised to cover any legal fees, only then leaving him out to dry for nebulous reasons, the entire aew run falling apart because of his own self destructive behavior

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Nierbo posted:

Can't even protect his own balls

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Nierbo posted:

He didn't turn out to be what any of us wanted him to be when we welcomed him back; gave him a second chance in the greatest sport in the world! It just didn't work out.

I have zero sympathy for CM Punk.

And that is because CM Punk: Fragile ego, fragile body. Weak mind, weak spirit

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

this is even better than the use i was hoping for

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

fez_machine posted:

He didn't turn out to be what any of us wanted him to be when we welcomed him back; gave him a second chance in the greatest sport in the world! It just didn't work out.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Nierbo posted:

As I get older, I have less sympathy for people who are clearly bad coworkers. The people who add drama to an otherwise good mood, assume bad intentions when none were there, and blowing moments out of proportion with no regard to wider consequences.

Punk had fun stories with Kingston and MJF. He even has a legitimate reason to be annoyed with Page and Jack Perry. But who doesn't have the occasional disagreement at work? Who else but CM Punk makes themselves the biggest rear end in a top hat in the world in response?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Punk is clearly the bad co-worker

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I think Punk stinks as a technical wrestler and an even worse striker, especially now at his age. He IS very good at the intangible aspect of wrestling, the charisma and the selling imo, but everything about him IRL and the image he portrays loving sucks and he comes across like every other slimy disingenuous scumbag I've known in my personal life.

But he DID get hit in the balls with a flying elbow drop from Satoshi Kojima at Forbidden Door 2, so that was pretty cool.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

super macho dude posted:

I think Punk stinks as a technical wrestler and an even worse striker, especially now at his age. He IS very good at the intangible aspect of wrestling, the charisma and the selling imo, but everything about him IRL and the image he portrays loving sucks and he comes across like every other slimy disingenuous scumbag I've known in my personal life.

Even though Punk did MMA training and all that, he is missing whatever intangible makes people intimidating physically. His movements feel like someone trying to reverse engineer how to do a move rather than someone that actual understands how the technique works. I can give him a pass for not employing great technique in his actual UFC fights, but he looked bad in his training too. I'd hope that an MMA camp would teach someone to punch with their whole body, and not just wildly swing their arm, but it didn't seem to work out.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

you'd think so, but MMA success is a mystery

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

Nierbo posted:

cm punk left wwe, recorded a podcast with colt cabana that quickly became notorious because punk was talking about how neglectful wwe's medical team was, wwe sued them for it, and punk promised to pay cabana's legal fees. somewhere along the lines, punk decided to go back on that promise, forcing cabana to sue his friend to get him to keep his promise.

so when punk returns to wrestling years later and joins a company that not only employs colt cabana, but a lot of guys who really like colt cabana, something weird was bound to happen. and everyone very quickly noticed that colt cabana was suddenly not on tv, and even though tony khan repeatedly said it had nothing to do with punk, it was very clear to everyone that it had everything to do with punk.

eventually, hangman page vaguely referenced that in a promo, referring to cm punk as a hypocrite when it comes to punk's espousal of workers' rights and yet using his pull to tank a nice guy's career. cm punk never got over the barb and eventually went on a tirade during a post-ppv press conference where he starts out by talking a bunch of poo poo about colt cabana, and then going on to insult hangman page, and then the rest of the elite (hangman's friends and the EVPs of the company). this quickly devolved into a fight between the elite and punk (which by most accounts says that punk started swinging first after the elite went to his locker room to talk to him), got everyone involved suspended, and generally ruined the incredibly good vibes that AEW had been enjoying thus far.

so people don't like him because he's an rear end in a top hat and now it's really funny to think about the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped him in the dick and balls

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Also after fighting with the Evps, he came back and got his own show on Saturdays, Collision,where he would have decisions over booking and who would appear on said show.

Two weeks after coming back, he went on a tirade against hangman page and his action figures for no reason after collision was off air. Banned people from arenas and pissed people off, like Jungle Boy Jack Perry.

Everyone likes Jack Perry and if you're such an rear end in a top hat to piss off Jack then you're the problem.

He got so angry at Jack making a reference that only people who are terminally reading the dirt sheets and backstage rumors would understand that he started a fight right before opening a ppv in front of the biggest crowd in AEW history.

He kept getting what he wanted and nothing could make him happy to just keep his mouth shut and be an adult about stupid things.

Also what the gently caress was up with not just putting Ricky starks over clean in the Owen tournament, the whole thing with the tights roll up. That poo poo still pisses me off :mad:

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 30, 2024

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

fez_machine posted:

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Eat This Glob posted:

you'd think so, but MMA success is a mystery

Ronda started losing once she convinced herself she was a striker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

im hearing that cm punk refused to answer any of ariel helwani's questions about satoshi kojima elbow dropping him in the genitals