Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

https://i.imgur.com/a8AIDdr.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Exactly how I remembered it!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

jesus christ lmao

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
As a Canadian it always fills me with pride whenever I remember it was on our soil that CM Punk's cock and balls were completely demolished by Satoshi Kojima's elbow drop.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

No wonder they were so distracted against FTR!

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
hey does anyone have that gif of Satoshi Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk directly in his nuts?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Endorph posted:

WHAT DO MY KNUCKLES SAY

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Honestly, if one or both of FTR get an elbow drop to the nuts at Dynasty I will hoot and holler.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hoss Corncave posted:

Honestly, if one or both of FTR get an elbow drop to the nuts at Dynasty I will hoot and holler.

I was not expecting a kojima run-in, but now am super on board

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

kojima needs another aew match so they can show a hype video for him that involves the nut shot

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Foo posted:

kojima needs another aew match so they can show a hype video for him that involves the nut shot

:sickos:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

Kojima vs. Mark Briscoe

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Still funny lol

Right in the balls

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I really enjoy watching Satoshi Kojima elbow drop CM Punk in the balls. Punk's nuts became pancakes.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I sent the clip of CM Punk getting elbow dropped in the nards to my sick aunt. Hopefully this cheers her up.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

How much is advertising on Times Square

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

TheHoosier posted:

How much is advertising on Times Square

https://tsx.live/

$40? I think?

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Excellent, excellent...

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:yeshaha:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

RIGHT IN THE FUCKIN DICK AND BALLS LMAO

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Captain Foo posted:

lmao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/vQJxKke.mp4

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Beautiful

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

"Where do you think Kojima's top rope elbow to CM Punk's nuts rates in the history of ball smashes?"

"Well, um, big question. But, to me, Kojima's effort was the finest ball smash of them all. Certainly the most popular great ball smash of all time. The most beloved. His command of the air, the most magnificent. He transformed the pain of CM Punk's tormented balls into ecstatic beauty. Pain is easy to portray, but to use your passion and pain to portray the ecstasy and joy and magnificence of CM Punk's balls being smashed, no one had ever done it before. Perhaps no one ever will again. To my mind, that strange, wild man who roamed the arenas of Japan was not only the world's greatest ball smashers, but one of the greatest breadmen who ever lived."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2xWLudvcI

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

How does this thread keep getting better?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Captain Foo posted:

lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

edogawa rando posted:

"To my mind, that strange, wild man who roamed the arenas of Japan was not only the world's greatest ball smashers, but one of the greatest breadmen who ever lived."

The Doctor first traveled back in time because he was concerned about how Kojima could have had the technology to do this to CM Punk, only to discover a shocking truth...

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/Ew6hJdr.gifv

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

The Doctor first traveled back in time because he was concerned about how Kojima could have had the technology to do this to CM Punk, only to discover a shocking truth...

"And your name?"
"CM Punk, of the Second American City. Punk, the Unsmashed Nuts!"
"Aw, that's not a very good nickname. What if you do get your nuts smashed by Kojima? Punk the Not-quite-so-unsmashed-nuts-anymore-but-never-mind?"

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

CM Punk: Chicagoans have no weakness!
Kojima: Oh, no, it’s a good weakness. No, the Chicagoans are fed by probic vent on the back of their nuts. That’s their weak spot. Which means they always have to face their enemies in battle. Isn’t that brilliant? They can never turn their back.
CM Punk: We stare into the face of death!
Kojima: Yeah? Well stare at this.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus Christ. I can see myself lying in bed in the Hotel Edison, half asleep and staring idly at the window, when suddenly a bread-loving Japanese pro-wrestler appears two hundred feet tall in the midnight sky, dropping an elbow on CM Punk's nuts and screaming gibberish at the world: Watashi ni wa gijutsu ga arimasen!

We will leave the drapes open tonight.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol I just remembered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Shard posted:

lol I just remembered

:lmao: