Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

bump (into punks nuts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

:hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/E01lzOP.mp4

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

kojima 9:11 says "i just elbow dropped your balls"

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

JSmithOTI posted:

It's hard to imagine Kojima hitting Punk's nuts even more perfectly.

he didnt even have the technology for it. imagine if he did

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

just remembered satoshi kojima elbow dropping cm punks nuts

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

ShadowedFlames posted:

Obligatory quote to put this on page four!

:hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

still lmao at satoshi kojima just drilling cm punk’s yambag with a targeted aerial assault

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmfao he hit him right in the nuts :xd:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

this gif has replaced my daily affirmations

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

cagliostr0 posted:

Many people are saying this

If Satoshi Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk in the nuts has million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Satoshi Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk in the nuts has one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Satoshi Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk in the nuts has no fans, that means I'm dead.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao remember when cm punk got elbowed right in the nuts by satoshi kojima?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I had an amazing dream last night where satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk right in the nuts. Oh if only such a thing really happened…

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/PhMuvQn.mp4

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

woke up and remembered and, to be quite honest, lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Lid posted:

Bask in his Gloryhole

:eyepop:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

remembering it again. lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

David D. Davidson posted:

So, the WWE is suggesting that they have signed Punk.

He's going to get crushed harder than his testicles after Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped them.

watch his first match be against beepie lol

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Just remembered this happened lol

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

he hit him right in the fuckin nuts lol

lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

When I die, bury me with a flip book of satoshi kojima elbow dropping CM Punk in the nuts, so that my eternal soul will enjoy a hearty laugh in the afterlife

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Lid posted:

While way too tired and reading poo poo on the insane pseudo-science of Zero Escape games it crossed my mind that under multiversal theories there's an infinite number of universes where Satoshi Kojima elbowed CM Punk in the balls where it crushed his pelvis leading to Satoshi Kojima becoming president of the United States.

how do u travel to different universes

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Imagine four Satoshi Kojimas on the ring apron. Say a direct copy of the Kojima nearest the turnbuckle is sent to the back of the line of Kojimas and takes the place of the first Kojima. The formerly first Kojima becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth elbow drops CM Punk in the nuts.

Time works the same way.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao just remembered

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

seth rollins carefully reverse-engineering kojima's technology for his inevitable match against cm punk

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

he got hit in the balls lmao

lmao i remember that

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

“EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND ELBOW DROP A MAN IN THE BALLS. ITS FORBIDDEN DOOR AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, SATOSHI. I DO THE MOVE AND I DO THE MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I LAND ELBOW-FIRST ON CM PUNK'S BALLS OR EVEN WHEN I DON'T HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY. NOT MANY CAN SAY "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU IDIOT". I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE ON COLLISSION AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE ON COLLISSION CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND 4 MILLION DOLLAR CALIFORNIA HOUSE LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 15 MINUTES INCLUDING ENTRANCES EVERY MORNIng"

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/7gZscS7.mp4

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

goldmine

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

just remembered lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

remembered

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

A Real Horse posted:

For your hard work this year, please enjoy this gif of Satoshi Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk in the dick

happy new year indeed

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

remembered, lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmfao remember when cm punk got his balls smashed in with an elbow drop?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I don't even see the code anymore