Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

anytime someone says wrestling isn't art, I want to show them this gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Kojima may not have done it consciously, or believe that he has the technology to aim it that perfectly, but I firmly believe that his body knew after decades of wrestling that elbow dropping Punk directly in the cock was the right thing to do and acted on muscle memory alone

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
straight in the nards

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
which hurt more, the actual elbow drop to the nuts from Kojima, or the figurative elbow drop to the nuts from AEW running the PPV of the year in Chicago the day after publicly firing Punk?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

He could have done a lot of things, such as not getting elbowed in the nuts by Kojima, but what's done is done

But getting elbow dropped in the nuts was the best thing he did, don’t try to change that

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
just crushed those family jewels

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

super macho dude posted:

Just got back from a local SCW show and not a single dick or ballbag was elbow dropped, indie wrestling is so over

it's not their fault, not everyone has that kind of technology

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I had a long day at work and was feeling a little out of sorts, and then I remembered that satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's nuts and I couldn't help but smile

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
somebody in the AEW thread just mentioned the Kenny Omega "What's the capital of Thailand? Bangkok" line and it reminded me that kojima elbow dropped CM Punk right in the cock

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
WWE heard about this and decided they could not hire back a man with such weak, defenseless nuts

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
When life gets you down, and you think that there's nothing good or beautiful left in this modern world, it's important to remember that satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's nuts

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I think for halloween this year, I'm going to go as satoshi kojima elbow dropping cm punk right in the nuts

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Captain Foo posted:

i can feel it coming in the air tonight
Elbooow
On cooock

*sick drum fill, made from the sound of an elbow repeatedly smashing into nuts*

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I have this thread bookmarked so that every time I looked at my saved threads I can remember that satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's nuts and smile

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

1glitch0 posted:

Punk has thrown a fit and stormed out of this thread because he's never seen Robocop.

I'll buy that for a dollar! (cm punk getting smashed in the nuts by an elbow drop)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

1glitch0 posted:

I was just thinking about how Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts.

on that day, he had the technology

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

I'm thankful that CM Punk's balls were obliterated by Satoshi Kojima's elbow.

I am thankful that, despite lacking the technology, Satoshi Kojima managed to annihilate such a small target

We are blessed every day in our remembrance of this

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
got him right in the jimmy

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Heard "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" this morning and it made me remember the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's chestnuts

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Running to the window, he opened it, and put out his head. No fog, no mist; clear, bright, jovial, stirring, cold; cold, piping for the blood to dance to; Golden sunlight; Heavenly sky; sweet fresh air; merry bells. Oh, glorious! Glorious!

“What’s to-day!” cried Kojima, calling downward to a young boy in Sunday clothes, who perhaps had loitered in to look about him.

“Eh?” returned the young boy, with all his might of wonder.

“What’s to-day, my fine fellow?” said Kojima.

“To-day!” replied the boy. “Why, June 25, 2023. Forbidden Door Day.”

“It’s Forbidden Door!” said Kojima to himself. “I haven’t missed it. The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything they like. Of course they can. Of course they can. Hallo, my fine fellow!”

“Hallo!” returned the young boy.

“Do you know the locker room, in the next gym but one, at the corner?” Kojima inquired.

“I should hope I did,” replied the lad.

“An intelligent young boy!” said Kojima. “A remarkable young boy! Do you know whether they’ve sold the prize elbow pad that was hanging up there?—Not the little elbow pad: the big one?”

“What, the one as big as me?” returned the young boy.

“What a delightful boy!” said Kojima. “It’s a pleasure to talk to him. Yes, my Young Buck!”

“It’s hanging there now,” replied the young boy.

“Is it?” said Kojima. “Go and buy it.”

“Kayfabe!” exclaimed the young boy.

“No, no,” said Kojima, “I am in earnest. Go and buy it, and tell ’em to bring it here, that I may give them the direction where to take it. Come back with the man, and I’ll give you a shilling. Come back with him in less than five minutes and I’ll give you half-a-crown!”

The boy was off like a shot. He must have had a steady hand at a trigger who could have got a shot off half so fast.

“I’ll send it to Scotiabank Arena!” whispered Kojima rubbing his hands, and splitting with a laugh. “They sha’n’t know who sends it. It’s twice the size of CM Punk. Giant Baba never made such a joke as sending it to Forbidden Door will be!”

The chuckle with which he said this, and the chuckle with which he paid for the elbow pad, and the chuckle with which he paid for the Uber to the venue, and the chuckle with which he recompensed the young boy, were only to be exceeded by the chuckle with which he annihilated CM Punk's cock with a top rope elbow drop, and chuckled till he cried.

Kojima was better than his word. He did it all, and infinitely more; and to the wrestling fans, who did not die, he was a second father. He became as good a friend, as good a master, and as good a man, as the good old city knew, or any other good old city, town, or borough, in the good old world. Some people laughed to see the alteration in him, but he let them laugh, and little heeded them; for he was wise enough to know that nothing ever happened on this globe, for good, at which some people did not have their fill of laughter in the outset; and knowing that such as these would be blind anyway, he thought it quite as well that they should wrinkle up their eyes in grins, as have the malady in less attractive forms. His own heart laughed: and that was quite enough for him.

The Spirits of CM Punk past, present, and future had shown him the way. It did not matter whether he had the technology; what matters was having the passion for professional wrestling and the love and compassion for wrestling fans, to crush CM Punk's genitals as brutally as possible. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Jim Ross observed, God bless Us, Every One!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

fez_machine posted:

He didn't turn out to be what any of us wanted him to be when we welcomed him back; gave him a second chance in the greatest sport in the world! It just didn't work out.

I have zero sympathy for CM Punk.

And that is because CM Punk: Fragile ego, fragile body. Weak mind, weak spirit