Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Be my guest. Go ahead, leave. Main event Night 4 of a buy-one-get-one-free extravaganza and then get elbowed in the balls faster than you last in the sack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

“EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND ELBOW DROP A MAN IN THE BALLS. ITS FORBIDDEN DOOR AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, SATOSHI. I DO THE MOVE AND I DO THE MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I LAND ELBOW-FIRST ON CM PUNK'S BALLS OR EVEN WHEN I DON'T HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY. NOT MANY CAN SAY "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU IDIOT". I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE ON COLLISSION AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE ON COLLISSION CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND 4 MILLION DOLLAR CALIFORNIA HOUSE LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 15 MINUTES INCLUDING ENTRANCES EVERY MORNIng"

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Nierbo posted:

Why don't people like cm punk? I have no idea about any of this

As I get older, I have less sympathy for people who are clearly bad coworkers. The people who add drama to an otherwise good mood, assume bad intentions when none were there, and blowing moments out of proportion with no regard to wider consequences.

Punk had fun stories with Kingston and MJF. He even has a legitimate reason to be annoyed with Page and Jack Perry. But who doesn't have the occasional disagreement at work? Who else but CM Punk makes themselves the biggest rear end in a top hat in the world in response?

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGFdbmzHq4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU