Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I decided to look it up. With his time off punk has wrestled for 17 years and mix has wrestled for 19 lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1703934852901302522?t=11TbC1jkRym6eD932wQNNQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1704062234769453541?t=nZcJ4424Mb48fkQyjv98Bw&s=19

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lol no one has fallen so hard from someone I used to think was cool to someone I don't respect at all in the slightest. Best in the world yeah ok let me just ignore Danielson, Omega, Okada, Will and like 100 other wrestlers!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I'm bringing it here because I dont think they want me to put it in the aew thread lol but I giggle every time I see someone being legit happy to be in AEW and then think about mr. grump CM Punk. He had it loving all. And he self imploded because he's a big ol dork

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
What was Punk's issue with Kojima from that old shoot video he did? I never understood except that Kojima apparently said Kojima Kojima Kojima...and then dropped an elbow on his CM Junk

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Alaois posted:

you've severely misunderstood what that clip is

cm punk was telling a story about how he prank called Gabe Saplosky by pretending to be Homicide saying he wouldn't be able to make the upcoming ROH show where Homicide was going to wrestle Kojima

Well that's what happens when I have no context I guess lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Top notch name/post combo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

JSmithOTI posted:

Imagine a slasher flick starring cm punk but instead of getting murdered with knives he keeps getting hit in the nuts by Satoshi Kojima

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I think about it daily.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I saw a subreddit on my feed called r/cmpunk. I peeked inside and wow they seem nuts. Almost as nuts as that time CM Punk's nuts being obliterated by Satoshi Kojima's elbow.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Defenestrategy posted:

I saw the thread called AEW mecca and the front post was about postin about uncritically hootin' and hollerin' about AEW.

Then I remembered, it was in an AEW ring that Pepsiman took an elbow drop by one Satoshi Kojima to the nuts, and I hooted and hollered.

he said he didn't have the technology yet he did it - curious

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

shard i want you to be honest, did you replace your twitter addiction with a reddit one?

nah I honestly don't hit it up as much. My wife is addicted to reddit however and when she sends me stuff sometimes I see other things on my main feed.

These days when I'm trying to kill time at work I have started exploring places on this forum that I have never visited. And I bought a couple of game dev tycoon games on my phone - that helped.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I also think of this gif a lot

and this one!

Shard fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Oct 30, 2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
when does this place get goldmined?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Look I want to have a place to post and read about people making fun of punk in general to feed my psychotic hatred for the man.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
It would have to be like Robocop's super aim ability. So eye tech.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
*CRIPPLED*

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

GOLDMINE!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I keep imagining CM Punk as Boddicker backing away from Kojima as Robocop screaming "I work for Tony Khan, TONY KHAN - HE OWNS AEW - AEW OWNS NJPW!" before getting elbowed in the nuts

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Punk to Tony Khan later: "Hey, take a look at my balls, MARK! He was trying to kill me."

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Cm Punk walking up to Ricky Starks:

"Well what do we have here? You a good wrestler, hotshot? I'm sure you are. You gotta be some kind of great wrestler coming here all by yourself."

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
CM Punk: "You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy, do ya?"

Eddie Kingson: "Buddy I think you're a scumbag."

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lol we are on the same wavelength right now

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

super macho dude posted:

YOU'RE LAUGHING, A MAN GOT ELBOW DROPPED IN THE BALLS AND YOUR LAUGHING

oh man thank's for reminding me! Let me laugh even harder

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
A doctor would have the technology

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I just remembered because of this

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I saw a post in another thread that used as an example of a snitch tag "I think CM Punk is a whiny bitch," and it reminded me of that time he got his balls pushed in by the bionic elbow of Satoshi Kojima

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Lmao

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

little munchkin posted:

thinking about the time punk had 9 months to workshop a big triumphant comeback promo and the best thing he could come up with during that time was name dropping a network executive during a labor strike

he's a landlord OP

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

mariooncrack posted:

Punk got elbowed in the dick? Can anyone provide video evidence?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

but now I'm thinking do i remember it or do i remember my memories of it, or even memories of my remembering.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdy-k_qLdQg&t=60s

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

NuclearPotato posted:

But that would involve not bumping whenever we think of Kojima dropping the elbow on Punk's balls, and I can't live in such a joyless world.

It's gotta get goldmined eventually

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

it hit him right in the loving dick lmao

POW RIGHT IN THA KISSAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005