Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
12 sackings with Steve Cooper the first to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm gonna take an off the wall guess and say somebody will give Ralph Hasenhuttl another chance

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Even though Lopetegui doesn't count as the first sacking of the season I think for the sake of big numbers we should still count him in the total number of sackings this season

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Major Operation posted:

Strange that no one has actually picked Big Sam for the Big Sam Award.

Big Sam will get hired, but too late in the season to win the award

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Eddie Howe will be shot to death amidst a crowd of refugees trying to enter Saudi Arabia from Yemen

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

They're doing amazing prosthetics work with Howe then

lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Bournemouth would be my guess but I feel like the owners might have some ego tied up in having hired Iraola the way they did so it could take longer than usual. Everybody else seems to either be doing well enough to stick around or be working with very low expectations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

an_mutt posted:

I'll miss being able to make "Heckin' bottom" jokes, godspeed.

same

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen, we got him

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
RIP Steve Cooper, you were not quite poo poo enough to get sacked first and make me look like I know what I'm talking about in the sack race sweepstakes

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
as far as I know only Newcastle's owner has ordered an actual war

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Newcastle, Man U, and Chelsea managers all urgently refreshing their inboxes today

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
It would be incredible content, and for that reason alone I hope it happens

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Hodgson should use the presser to say "well it's been fun, see you in twelve months when they sack the other guy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wip to a weal one