Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Yeah, elDexter does good work.

I should post that in my "LP thread".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
This is a sentimental favorite for me and I love the aesthetic they added, But man I just can't justify spending MSRP for it.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

DoubleNegative fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 9, 2023

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

I think you encoded the audio in mono or something because it's all left centered for me.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Ah hell. You're right. I looked at the audio properties in Resolve, and it was in mono. I put it in Stereo, and the audio got so much clearer. Gimme like an hour to fix the video.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Cooked Auto posted:

I think you encoded the audio in mono or something because it's all left centered for me.
Well that's just not right.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The video is so fresh that it's only available in 360p. So if you act now, you too can experience half the jokes in the video about the quality!

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Hot take: Boos are ghosts of Kirby.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
:kirby:

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Yeah.

And for "Pink Stripper Pole Hatsune Miku" aka Invading Executioner, looking at images she's Biopunk Pink Stripper Pole Hatsune Miku.

And I am too lazy to provide images/video myself now.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

When you were talking about voice lines in SNES games you didn't mention "The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace."

Also, this is what Marin looks like within the GBC game (no manual art required, this picture is part of the game).

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Getting some Hyrule Warriors vibes from that static image.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

You're thinking of Harvest Moon with throwing your stuff into a lake and then a fairy pops out to offer you an upgrade.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

NHO posted:

Yeah.

And for "Pink Stripper Pole Hatsune Miku" aka Invading Executioner, looking at images she's Biopunk Pink Stripper Pole Hatsune Miku.

And I am too lazy to provide images/video myself now.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Cooked Auto posted:

You're thinking of Harvest Moon with throwing your stuff into a lake and then a fairy pops out to offer you an upgrade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sWOTNtJuuo

Did you lose a golden axe or was it a silver axe?
What!? Neither one?
Hmm...
Let's see... then is it this?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Judge Tesla posted:

Getting some Hyrule Warriors vibes from that static image.

It was a really good job Koei did for her model

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Cooked Auto posted:

Animal Crossing too... and just general mythology for that matter.

But the Animal Crossing version is evil. "Did you throw the Gold Axe in? No? You threw in the silver axe?"
*like a 1% roll to get the gold axe, or maybe 60% chance to get the silver axe back, the remaining chances?*
"JERK, I'm keeping it"

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I really like what they did with the music in that little beachside scene with Marin. That whole scene is incredibly sweet in a way that this series usually doesn't do.

And yeah there's a lot of silly things you can do with her, it's a shame that this is the only chance you get to have her follow you around. A bunch Three of the photos in the DX version can only be done with Marin in tow!

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Sep 14, 2023

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/84rhXcD.mp4

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

:perfect:

That's goin' in the OP.

Also update will probably be a little delayed. I haven't actually had a chance to edit the next video yet, let alone record commentary for it!

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Leal too busy with Minecraft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

FeyerbrandX posted:

Animal Crossing too... and just general mythology for that matter.

And Fire Emblem 4.

And Oracle of Ages. But that one's bombs, not axes.