Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
but then they will have not committed the perfect murder and i'm the winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Coolguye posted:

but then they will have not committed the perfect murder and i'm the winner

Hmm, most people would consider an axe through the head not to be a winning strategy, but I'm not Olympic level perfect murderery person so possibly I'm wrong on that.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

replace a person's clothing with identical-looking weighted-clothing and then invite them to a fully-clothed night swim, and cut the brakes to their car so they get into a deadly crash on the way to the lake.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Slip a little social media into their morning coffee every day until they develop a crippling and incurable social media addiction.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Invite them over for a pool party, wait until they get in the pool, remove the ladder. Hit them in the head with the ladder, they will sink, nobody ever checks the bottom of the pool.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Infest all their toilet seats, shoes, and basement/attic light switches with black widows.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

aniviron posted:

Invite them over for a pool party, wait until they get in the pool, remove the ladder.

In the ol' professional murder biz, we call this 'Simming'.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Invite them to the Yellowstone zone of death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hECaXfk2Wo4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Darth Brooks posted:

Invite them to the Yellowstone zone of death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hECaXfk2Wo4

Is camping there legal? If so, it'd be a great place for a gooncamp.