Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Drunk Canuck posted:

congrats to Wrexham getting promoted

Their Hollywood story continues

At least FGR will have a prime spot on the show, getting hosed 6-0 in the promotion game :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/eflpodden/status/1779616077741232394?s=46

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Goal of The Season contender that mate

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

For real, though :smith:

:frogout:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Pompey back in the Championship, meaning we all get to hear that loving bell again

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

West Brom really trying to find a way out of the playoffs the last couple of matchdays, I dont think we can quite screw this up with the next match being against Sheffield Wednesday, but we just dont look up for a push in the playoffs at all

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Feeling a little better about today's results. Southampton need to reflect on this and save their efforts for the playoffs before Leicester play them in midweek

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
and im hearing the owls have beaten the odds once again in another great escape

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

chaoslord posted:

West Brom really trying to find a way out of the playoffs the last couple of matchdays, I dont think we can quite screw this up with the next match being against Sheffield Wednesday, but we just dont look up for a push in the playoffs at all

I know playing against sides with nothing to play for is always dangerous, but as a Wednesday fan I’m hoping your play off place is secure before kick off.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Breath Ray posted:

and im hearing the owls have beaten the odds once again in another great escape

check out the goals they scored against blackburn. sound of the summer

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

chaoslord posted:

How much will you pay for Mikey Johnston

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
incredibly normal middlesbrough game right now.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

karmicknight posted:

incredibly normal middlesbrough game right now.

I hate it!!!!!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Boro 2 - 3 Leeds

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Latte Lath building the highlight reel today

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lmao great stuff from Latte Lath (?)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
holy poo poo lmao

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
leeds are so shook

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Gnonto-Coat > Wenger-Coat

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

karmicknight posted:

leeds are so shook

Dragging themselves over the line with whole panels falling off the clown car. End the season now I can't be doing with playoffs

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

paddyboat posted:

Lmao great stuff from Latte Lath (?)

He's had an injury disrupted season but since coming back from his most recent one he's been on fire.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Where have this Leicester been all 2024?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Knew that was going in as soon as he lined it up lmao. I hate this!!!

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

eyes emoji

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Groan

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not ideal that

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Well that's a huge load of pressure off. The EPL are gonna transfer ban and nail Leicester to the wall to show they can be tough guys to any club without spare hotels to gift themselves but hey it's prem money again for another year

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Now to just choke and miss the winning the title.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

How the gently caress are Wednesday staying up

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Troy Queef posted:

How the gently caress are Wednesday staying up

As Wednesday fans, we've all had a divine punishment to have the absolute most stressful, blood pressure raising season every year and there is nothing we can do to get off the wild ride.

I loving love it though. McKenna probably deserves manager of the season, but Rohl has done the rescue job of the century. We might have an awful job on keeping him.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Cifuentes did a similarly amazing job at QPR. Would never have believed that team can stay up in October.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I loving love it though. McKenna probably deserves manager of the season, but Rohl has done the rescue job of the century. We might have an awful job on keeping him.

There are 3 outcomes from here with Rohl;

1.) Another club pinches him and pays the compensation
2.) He stays
3.) He walks of his own motivation

Can’t do anything about 1 and you’d have to understand it as a fan. I get the impression that he’d genuinely like 2 and properly embed what he wants to do. But if he doesn’t get the assurances and backing he needs to do that, we’ll end up with 3. Only saving grace to 3 is surely that would be the penny dropping moment for the last holdouts, who still need convincing why DC needs to gently caress off.