Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Botswana! posted:

yeah millwall are good right now. best ive seen them beyond 2010-11. the faith in the board with rowlett is

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
allow me ive had five pints already

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
lmao

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

What the actual gently caress was that shot from Millwall

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Forgot Jeff's retired. Soccer Saturday with a blue peter presenter, it's not right

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

this second half has been class

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lmfao watmore going to the home bench

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

lmfao watmore going to the home bench

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
think if this is a win for anyone, it'll be for boro at this point

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Botswana! posted:

think if this is a win for anyone, it'll be for boro at this point

lol

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

i was wrong get the gently caress in

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
6-0 barnsley, the dingles are dancing in the streets

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
handbags making a surprisingly late appearance

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Argyle are looking awful good

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Troy Queef posted:

Argyle are looking awful good

You hate to see it

Meanwhile we've just smashed in a third

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

mfcrocker posted:

You hate to see it

Meanwhile we've just smashed in a third

I watched the last friendly Exeter played on YouTube and that GK you got on loan from Villa impressed me

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
if miwaww stop spannering so many finishes they'll be Right Up There. looking tight, organised, quick on the break

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Troy Queef posted:

I watched the last friendly Exeter played on YouTube and that GK you got on loan from Villa impressed me

Apparently his first time out wasn't that impressive but he's done well since

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

millwall is predictably imperfect and either sneaks shite they shouldnt or bottles it entirely. however the completely ancedotal trend ive seen over the last three seasons has been that they're sneaking more than theyre bottling. this could be a fantastic bellwether game or an abberation but i was genuinely impressed that even when boro had their boot on our neck, we seemed mostly strong rather than purely lucky

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

danny mc was good, bryan despite the miss was great; nisbet didnt do much this game but after the preseason he'll likely find his feet. hopefully performances get more and more cohesive.

rowett must play esse and emakhu more; they must get minutes

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

also good on boro vis-a-vis the john berylson tribute. such a depressing loss to football but his son looks initially like he'll be a great champion of jb's legacy of good management

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
big day for my local-ish team sutton with a 5-1 win over notts county and summer transfer omari patrick bagging 2 goals

the notts county keeper getting sent off after 15 minutes presumably did not help them

just learned that the sutton 3rd kit is a white base with a yellow and brown streak going down the middle. love it

Nuclear Spoon fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Aug 5, 2023

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

We all love losing our opening fixture

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Nuclear Spoon posted:

big day for my local-ish team sutton with a 5-1 win over notts county and summer transfer omari patrick bagging 2 goals

the notts county keeper getting sent off after 15 minutes presumably did not help them

just learned that the sutton 3rd kit is a white base with a yellow and brown streak going down the middle. love it

notts county are piss and poo poo, you saw it here first folks

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Plymouth's second, phwoar :eyepop:

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
Bali Mumba is amazing. Scored an absolute screamer against Exeter last year when he was on loan too. Can't believe we managed to buy him tbh.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

so Leicester quit putting the clappers in all the seats this year because their EFL budget won't allow it, resulting in a ground so quiet you can hear everything from the away end loud and clear

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Dewsberry-Hall with a great header to level. Reason for optimism if he and Iheanacho can actually finish some of these they just nearly missed last year.
Yeah like that one at minute eighty or so, nearly missed a full strike there Dewsberry-Hall.
And then Foxes saved by the crossbar.

DEWSBERRY-HALL!

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
how's ol winky looked. i think he can do great things for leicester

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Stephy Mavididi styled on that guy to get Dewsbury-Hall the second look.

I spelled his name wrong the entire time lmao

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Good win. First of many, hopefully.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Yeah when one team has Dewsbury-Hall and the other has Matt Godden you get this result

Fair marks to the Leicester keeper for getting enough on the Wright shot. Would have been a great goal.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Boro starting this season as we finished last season

And we haven't replaced Giles, Ramsey or Archer.

Dieng is potentially an upgrade on Steffen at least. If we lose Akpom we're screwed.

Silvera looked decent when he came on, too.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lmao

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

:hmmyes:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
loving cardiff again. Every time

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Leeds still bad

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Leeds are poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Welcome back to the Championship, Leeds