Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

sebzilla posted:

I would like to see at least 1 (one) win at home please FGR.

It's not funny any more.

Look Rovers are finally off the starting block and that’s all that matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Lol what a weapon

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Colin Wanker once literally said he'd sign a bunch of poo poo players, or play the poo poo ones we already have if that would do the trick and get us relegated, then laugh his way to retirement.

And if we hired him and he did exactly that, he'd still end being more successful than Xisco, so we should give him the job. Open sabotage could not be worse than the start Wednesday have had.

You managed a point today though. :v:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Scabbed a jammy 3 points vs Grimsby today, I think their manager got the sack afterwards.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Bumhead posted:

There is a horrible underlying atmosphere around the place at the minute.

The morons seem to have taken over. Around where I sit, on Friday night even describing the drug taking as an "open secret" would probably be overstating it - people just didn't give a poo poo. Too many absolutely yobs feeling enabled to go off however they like and use the football as an excuse.

Blaming the club's current ownership feels like excuse making, but I've been going for 30 years and we've been poo poo and skint for the vast majority of that time, and I've never felt as negative about the experience of going as I do at the minute. It legitimately feels like budgets around things like stewarding and ground safety have been slashed. I genuinely think you can feel the state of the club around the place.

We're a shambling zombie club and Danny Rohl can only carry only footballing positivity by himself for so long. There's clearly no money, certainly no hope, plan or direction, and the plummeting standards around literally everything else about the club have now seeped into the basic security and safety around the ground. If we get slapped with a game or two behind closed doors, the club probably deserves it and just add it to the list of our accomplishments under this charlatan.

Get your arse down the M18 and come watch Rovers with me one Saturday. I’ll tell you what it’s like to feel like you’re circling the drain for season after season lol. Also, could be worse at least you’re not Rotherham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

the sex ghost posted:

If I were Doncaster rovers I would not want to immediately throw away a 2 goal lead from the first leg

That’s how we do it. Never wake up until about 30 minutes in. What a choker but tbf a few months ago none of us would have believed we’d be finishing so high in the table. Still it was great to be in a full stadium for a change :v:

Anyhow there’s still time for dirty Leeds to bottle it and cheer us up.

monkeytennis fucked around with this message at 08:00 on May 11, 2024