Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rated the thread 5 but then deducted 5 points for financial irregularities

Don't know what to make of Leeds. Farkes great but 800 players have left and so far we've signed Ampadu and that's it. Expecting big things from whoever's left and the young lads who were out on loan last season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
feel it Karl Darlow is here. RIP meslier, you were immense but some combination of the world cup break and having to listen to jesse marsch made you forget how to do goalkeeping. I'd have thought the champo would be a good place to get the confidence back but apparently not

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Football is back tonight. let the crimes commence

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Forgot Jeff's retired. Soccer Saturday with a blue peter presenter, it's not right

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
6-0 barnsley, the dingles are dancing in the streets

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Plymouth's second, phwoar :eyepop:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
loving cardiff again. Every time

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm hootin and hollerin

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Aside from the two comedy defensive fuckups and the captain going off with an exploded knee I think we all know who the real winner was here today

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Cooper out for 8 weeks and Summerville out for 3. Lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
That was unexpected

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Birmingham are going to win this game and I'm going to be actually mad irl

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
ffs

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
First financial crime of the season. We're so back

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds are gonna get packed and stacked

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Wilf gnonto is no longer a horrible ungrateful little poo poo and he's good again

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Turns out buying a good striker means your team will score goals. One weird trick clueless sporting directors don't want you to know

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds won a game at home. We did it everyone

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

(WELCOME TO WREXHAM SEASON 3 SPOILERS) Stockport County won this match 5-0

Having spent the last week to and from work listening to radio ads about Wrexham FC being a really real authentically real experience and it being the greatest gift ryan reynolds has ever received, all my goodwill is now completely exhausted and I want them to get mega relegated

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You've got to laugh haven't you

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
A midweek win

Put the flashscore printout in the trophy case

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

ItohRespectArmy posted:

lol at the sunderland player getting sent off via dissent

Sent off because the refs sick of your whinging, a rare honour

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ffs

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

posts that aged poorly

Never in doubt farke is god

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Bamfraud

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Do you know what I think Huddersfield might struggle this season

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

quote:

“If 20,000 people gave £100 then it’s £2m, and it’d be clear - so we can finish it. That would cover everything, HMRC and the wages. That would need to be done before November 10th if they don’t want to pass the 30 days, but that means that there can be no next time. It’d need to be before to make it safe - if it was on the fifth then there would be 10 days left… If we were to hit 30 days then we’ll get a ban for three windows.”

Seeking to explain the cash flow issues he is facing, Chansiri told The Star that he is awaiting late payments for deals in his business life away from Wednesday. He said: “We have a problem with cash flow. Money has not come in time, you have to understand that businessmen invest and do not keep cash in hand, we never keep money in the bank. We spend and invest. Of course we need to get money back. If the cash flow is bad then we have a problem. I am not broke, the problem is cash flow.

“If I had money in the bank, why wouldn’t I pay? There is no cash flow, money is not in the bank, how am I going to pay? I need to wait until money comes in. I did it last month, if I did not inject money I would have already done it. There was no need to wait until this month.

“Those who say it is their club, when it was clear we had an issue with HMRC, people came out and said ‘Chairman, you need to take responsibility to pay’, that if we don’t pay we have to sell ‘our club’ - why do they say ‘our club’? I never heard any fan say ‘we need to prepare to save our club’, they just say I have to leave. It’s funny, they say they are owners and I am custodian.

“We try to generate money for the club as best as we can. We need to try to get money but the negative fans don’t help. I am not blaming fans. I am not blaming, I am explaining they don’t help. People (potential sponsors) don’t know us, they just see us on social media, so why are they going to sponsor us when they just see rubbish all the time? We need fans in bad times as well as good.”

“We will talk about negative ones first. The 1867 or whoever they are, it’s funny. People just follow them and they don’t know who they are. They want to protest and for me to leave, but nobody comes to save the club. The more positive ones, who backs me up? Then show me, back me up. We don’t have money. The first thing you need to do is save the club. If we don’t pay in 30 days we have a big issue. If you want to save your club, this is your chance. Do not protest, save your club. If not, we will get a transfer ban over three windows, there’s a possibility we will go to League Two or the National League. Maybe the negative fans would be happy, they wouldn’t be able to moan that things are too expensive. So now you have the right. If the positive fans want me to stay, then this is their chance to save their club.”

Don't put in the newspaper that I'm broke

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
This match has been a cracker

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

As if we have an agreement with Leeds to buy Sam Greenwood for £1.5m lol

Agent rat boy successfully reducing the gap between the top 3

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Football is back :letsgo: