Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

this is our own bespoke thread for all the financial crimes going on in the efl, I suppose occasioanlly we will also talk about middlesbrough, forest green, leeds and wrexham??

let's look back at what we got through last year.

we all knew, expected and believed that chuba akpom would be top scorer, considering he spent multiple months out injured his final tally of 28 in the league and 31 in all competitions is pretty sick imho

the runner up, big cock gyock as we call him is GONE, we wish him well in portugal???

https://twitter.com/LaticsOfficial/status/1597518322416975872?s=20

lol

https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/status/1627724189615390761?s=20

https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/status/1630904824874016771?s=20

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/mar/12/efl-place-burnley-under-transfer-embargo-after-late-accounts-submission

https://twitter.com/EFL_Comms/status/1637854230156304394?s=20

bury are back btw
https://buryfc.co.uk/bury-football-club-we-are-back/?mc_cid=dee871107a

i hope we are all excited for another action packed season of financial crimes, i know I am.

season starts next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Dell_Zincht posted:

Boro don't have a striker for the first game of the season.

Or a left back

And Akpom is still injured

*Cries*

who needs a left back when youve got HAYDEN COULSON

we're going up

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Bumhead posted:

Wednesday have just about cobbled together a matchday 18 over the last 10 days or so, and the accounts were poo poo-but-not-as-poo poo-as-feared, so I'm slightly more confident of finishing 21st rather than fully expecting 24th.

qpr have 24th locked up tbh

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

you are not immune to adam armstrong

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTj-5knBPu4

this guy is hit and miss but this video is pretty spot on in terms of thread title/topic

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Breath Ray posted:

is there a transcript? cant listen to that voice for half a minute let alone half an hour

tl;dw everyone is leveraged up to their eyeballs, if the premier league distributes more money to the league then it's likely to just be spent on more players and continue the cycle of endlessly chasing the dragon until we get more wigans and derby's.

personally i think its cool and good and insanely funny

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i just realised i woke up early and there's no early kickoff ffs

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

come on THE boro

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Botswana! posted:

incredibly happy with millwalls signings - we're plugging some real problem areas although we will absolutely be seeing the sad aftermath of no charlie cresswell in defence. nisbet, bryan and de norre look class

wall have been getting quietly better and better for years, watmore is a class player obviously

boro looked very first game of the season there

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

this second half has been class

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lmfao watmore going to the home bench

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Botswana! posted:

think if this is a win for anyone, it'll be for boro at this point

lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

phwoar

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Adrianics posted:

I just am not ready to let him go. He's an utter joy to have at the club, on and off the pitch :(

the way he dominated us over both legs of the play offs was unreal, personally I hope he goes far far away.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lol what a nightmare

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lol at the results today.

the championship is BACK baby

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/august/16/efl-statement--reading-fc/

reading deducted 1 pt lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lol leeds

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lol west brom

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

BORO SCORED A GOAL

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/national-league-statement-southend-united-77656

not efl but it is financial crime

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

Always knew Aaron Connolly was good.

I guess whippits don't exist in Hull

he finally got away from the sparkling night life of pally park and look what it did for him

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

wrexham are just a poor mans dorking wanderers

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the sex ghost posted:

You've got to laugh haven't you

i am laughing alot, OP

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

proud to announce that boro are actually mint and will be getting promoted

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lol at the sunderland player getting sent off via dissent

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

I love my team

same

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

good thing that isnt a derby or sunderland fans would be very embarassed

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro are gona win the league

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

mfcrocker posted:

I'll be honest I'm not looking forward to you utterly murdering us in the League Cup

there's no shame in losing to the eventual winners

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

we do not look good without hackney

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

up the boro

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

phowaaaaaaaaaaar

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

boro leeds is loving incredible.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

Boro are BACK

until next week when we inevitably lose at home to Rotherham

We are so back

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

metropolitan Leeds.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/EFL_Comms/status/1751319143339491411

not financial crimes, but crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/swfc/status/1767488724420506094