Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Daniel James has returned to his level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

:hmmyes:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Leeds still bad

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Reading can have little a point deduction, as a treat

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I went to The Racecourse Ground in 2008, the last time Wrexham were in the Football League. I’ll take my hipster cred, thanks

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The city of Sheffield, collectively, has 3 points from 15 matches of League football

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Stone

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Adrianics posted:

A complete mystery that he was ever hired, tbh. I cannot imagine he has any kind of moral authority, how's he going to tell a player to calm down when probably the most notable thing he ever did was have a complete meltdown and try to murder the entire Man City team in the most infamous game in PL history

Yeah, and he’s the good brother of the family

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Dell_Zincht posted:

Uh....about that

You need to weigh the weird sense of entitlement Newcastle supporters have against their vitriol of Ashley. They were exactly where they were supposed to be, in the mid-table nobody gives a gently caress realm.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Don't put in the newspaper that I'm broke

*Worth $500m

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Good on him for losing some weight

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Leicester lost 22 games last season, they were objectively terrible. 1 point from their first 7 matches to start the season and they lost 4 in a row three other times during the season.

Any complacency should have been gone after September when they had one (1) point.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

This is a pretty wild statistic, snipped from The Guardian:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hello, any Burnley supporters here?