Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

With the introduction over, I hope Sally won't mind this reanimation of Susie, Kris and Noelle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Yeah, vids of the battles would make sense. Maybe even of the more kinetic parts of the game, too, or at least gifs thereof.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

glwgameplayer posted:

Yeah, Deltarune!

So, I'm generally a pretty stoic person. Especially when it comes to media. I can watch a scene that is agonizingly painful and come away with a mild frown on my face. I don't laugh much. Getting me to feel feelings is very difficult.

Deltarune has made me smile, laugh, sniffle, and come within a few clicks of writing highly emotional fanfic. This game is really, really good at drawing emotions out of people, and it's not even close to being done yet. I think that's just a sign of its power. Also, it inspired a lot of really emotional fanfic, which varies in quality from garbage to actually incredible.

A lot of the things I have things to say about come later, so I'll keep quiet for now. But just know we're in for a wild ride friendos

Yeah. It's really telling that almost all critiques about Undertale/Deltarune is about the fandom, since the actual games are so outstandingly stellar. I really can't think of anything which does it as charmingly hilariously as Fox has done.