Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

ever notice that tall people drive like this "doo doo doo doo doo" and short people drive like this "dee dee dee dee dee?"

I have done both these things pre and post shrinkage, in fact

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

ever notice that tall people drive like this "doo doo doo doo doo" and short people drive like this "dee dee dee dee dee?"

The only reason they still make telephone books is so that short folk can drive a car

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Short people advantages:

Always down-to-earth
Never have their head in the clouds
You can count on them to always speak up
They always look up to you
You can stoop to their level but they can't stoop to yours

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Aug 1, 2023

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

SonOfGhostDad posted:

my wife is tall and strangers feel compelled to approach her in public to tell her that she is tall. people get real sassy when my response to them shouting "WOW YOU'RE TALL" at my wife while we're getting drinks or whatever is "WOW YOU'RE FAT"

noted, next time I'll be sure to shout "THAT'S A HUGE BITCH"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

you go to a concert then theyre all like "we should stand at the back so we can see the whole stage"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Now that I'm short my wife tries to put me on her shoulders at concerts :whitewater:

Avicus
Aug 31, 2007
Gentleman Bastard
Grimey Drawer
Joe Pesci.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
are you guys scared of being sued by the tolkein estate if you just call them hobbits?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Avicus posted:

Joe Pesci.

Joe Pesci is what you get when you stick Robert De Niro and Danny DeVito into a blender.

I'm not complaining about the results, I like him.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

any of the thread regulars itt want a short guy gang tag

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

any of the thread regulars itt want a short guy gang tag

Post the tag first

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Short people are always getting stuck in ropes and need help getting out or accidentally locking themselves in cupboards I loving hate them

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This one little guy at work is always ending up on top of the fridge and it's like PETER WHY.

Happens at least once per quarter and hes always all "well I can't just jump down!" Like what were you doing up there in the first place there's no lollies there anymore the secretary ate them all. That's a whole other story.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
short people eat less food and have smaller poops so clearly we need to eradicate the tall demons for the health of the earth

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pimpcasso posted:

short people eat less food and have smaller poops so clearly we need to eradicate the tall demons for the health of the earth

Yeah but they drink like fish and are always passing out blocking the roads and that means more time cars are polluting.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

poo poo I didn't realize I kept getting the urge to climb into locking cupboards or on top of the fridge to search for candy because I became short

This explains so much. And my wife has to help me every time :negative:

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Bad Purchase posted:

why make this thread, you know they're not gonna be able to reach the keyboard to respond

vjcm hkj

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Poohs Packin posted:

Short people are always getting stuck in ropes and need help getting out or accidentally locking themselves in cupboards I loving hate them

Ropes are like catnip to the short.

Pretty sick if you are trying to catch a leprechaun tbf. I got like 4 pots of gold last month alone

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Ropes are like catnip to the short.

Pretty sick if you are trying to catch a leprechaun tbf. I got like 4 pots of gold last month alone

shorts prefer "vertically challenged" or "people of diminuatiuae". i understand the landscape of language is changing but gbs is not allowing that slur anymore. final warning.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Those little fuckers are always getting tangled up

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

They're always really rude at bars and always want a "Long Island Iced Tea" so they can act like they can handle it. Next thing you know they're dangling from the punching bag arcade game.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
im sick and tired of all these short people being able to get away with murder because police can't take their mugshots, its completely inexcusable, Jump For The Camera, Tiny

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Poohs Packin posted:

They're always really rude at bars and always want a "Long Island Iced Tea" so they can act like they can handle it. Next thing you know they're dangling from the punching bag arcade game.

Long Island iced tea for the tall and the tall alone!!!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

We need a special jail for them honestly

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

They can always just limbo under the normal bars for normal size people.

It's why crime is so bad in the United States

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
They CONSTANTLY ask for uppies then want to be immediately put down again. It is infuriating.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bobcats posted:

They CONSTANTLY ask for uppies then want to be immediately put down again. It is infuriating.

Great workout though

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
At least text to speech is working, someone left some bugles by the phone

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

This is the most watched Portlandia clip on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoiDgJ1Qkdw

Coincidence? I think not

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
Because short people got no reason to live and therefore take refuge in the absurdist understanding that life inherently has no meaning, and so short people must create their own reason to live, OP

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

short people live longer on average than you tall freaks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I tried being tall once. Just wasn’t for me. Had a few inches taken off the top and it’s been smooth sailing ever since.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
everywhere i go, short construction workers are DELIBERATELY building low clearance door frames, so much so that i have a PERMANENT DENT in my forehead

this kind of INJUSTICE will not STAND!!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Smugworth posted:

short people live longer on average than you tall freaks

Thank gently caress

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

That's because even if you bury a short person vertically they won't be 6 feet under

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You know what they say about short guys :grin:

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Insult from a short person to a tall person:

"Hey at least i don't have to squint to masturbate!!!"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You know what they say about short guys :grin:

Long lives

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I don't know why but when I think of somebody who isn't immediately present I tend to view their height based on how much I respect them. People I have a low opinion of I tend to think of as short while people I respect seem tall to me. Anyone else think that way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Tarkus posted:

I don't know why but when I think of somebody who isn't immediately present I tend to view their height based on how much I respect them. People I have a low opinion of I tend to think of as short while people I respect seem tall to me. Anyone else think that way?

depends on what you think of as tall or short. numbers? examples?