Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Im tall guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

yeah it was decided that the best height is 5' 11". tall enough to not be called a lil short guy but also not so tall that you look like a freak or have trouble fitting in showers

Lmao under 6 the perfect high?

Fail

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

the problem with being over 6ft is it makes the person insufferable about how tall they are. need to keep it under 6ft to build some character that isn't all about being more than 6ft tall.

As a tall man I've NEVER once done this

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

more evidence that being tall is bad: the dutch

Wait aren't you from the UK?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Need to know smugs height for he is my enemy and if I'm taller then him that's a win

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hmm wonder if that information could mayhaps be found anywhere within this thread

Was looking for shrek and got confused. My head being so high in the air that I get less oxygen and forgot about the avatar change.

But all good everyone I'm slightly taller then smug!

yeah but one of the good bits :scotland:

I'll let this slide because the Scotts rule but remember you are still touching and ruled by the worthless English, something the Dutch don't have to deal with :colbert:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Benny Harvey posted:

You just did

:thejoke:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Poohs Packin posted:

Short people are always getting stuck in ropes and need help getting out or accidentally locking themselves in cupboards I loving hate them

Ropes are like catnip to the short.

Pretty sick if you are trying to catch a leprechaun tbf. I got like 4 pots of gold last month alone

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Poohs Packin posted:

They're always really rude at bars and always want a "Long Island Iced Tea" so they can act like they can handle it. Next thing you know they're dangling from the punching bag arcade game.

Long Island iced tea for the tall and the tall alone!!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

They can always just limbo under the normal bars for normal size people.

It's why crime is so bad in the United States

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Smugworth posted:

short people live longer on average than you tall freaks

Thank gently caress

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

don't mind me just strolling in here all 6'1"ishly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin