Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

didnt we just have a "im a tall guy" thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

yeah it was decided that the best height is 5' 11". tall enough to not be called a lil short guy but also not so tall that you look like a freak or have trouble fitting in showers

collating the data :thanks:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4035459

lmfao here it is. the guy that thought the average height was "short" and being in the top 0.5% was still average height

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

the problem with being over 6ft is it makes the person insufferable about how tall they are. need to keep it under 6ft to build some character that isn't all about being more than 6ft tall.

tall, but as a personality trait

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

looks like we're closing back in to the classic "post your height" style convergence for this type of thread. thoughts on a poll before i gas?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Need to know smugs height for he is my enemy and if I'm taller then him that's a win

hmm wonder if that information could mayhaps be found anywhere within this thread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

oh wow the insecurity comes out immediately....

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Benny Harvey posted:

You just did

if you check his posting history it comes up in nearly every thread he posts in

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

any of the thread regulars itt want a short guy gang tag

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Ropes are like catnip to the short.

Pretty sick if you are trying to catch a leprechaun tbf. I got like 4 pots of gold last month alone

shorts prefer "vertically challenged" or "people of diminuatiuae". i understand the landscape of language is changing but gbs is not allowing that slur anymore. final warning.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Tarkus posted:

I don't know why but when I think of somebody who isn't immediately present I tend to view their height based on how much I respect them. People I have a low opinion of I tend to think of as short while people I respect seem tall to me. Anyone else think that way?

depends on what you think of as tall or short. numbers? examples?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

drat bro calories in calories out

nice honeypot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

absolutely yes. compound lifts are best. the "big 4" classic lifts you can't go wrong with (dead, bench, press, squat). there's no such thing as too much lift. add to your lift until you can lift the earth above your head. great question smug