Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m gonna punch you in the balls OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m EXACTLY 36” in all dimensions

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

ever notice that tall people drive like this "doo doo doo doo doo" and short people drive like this "dee dee dee dee dee?"

The only reason they still make telephone books is so that short folk can drive a car

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

any of the thread regulars itt want a short guy gang tag

Post the tag first

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bobcats posted:

They CONSTANTLY ask for uppies then want to be immediately put down again. It is infuriating.

Great workout though

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I tried being tall once. Just wasn’t for me. Had a few inches taken off the top and it’s been smooth sailing ever since.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You know what they say about short guys :grin:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They don’t even need shoes on account of the hairy feet

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m 18” tall…

……lying down :smug:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m huge in Japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Short folk actually burn calories at a higher rate than talls so it’s easy to be ripped when you’re below average height. More and more people are discovering this scientific fact, you love to see it.