Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

all asking for help lifting heavy things; swearing they’re good for it; then you give them a hand and they immediately drop whatever. it’s not like you gotta show off for tall people. we don’t care. that’s why i asked if we should get another dude in on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Valko posted:

I don't know what you are talking about, OP. The guy who owns one of our local gyms is like 5'5. There are pictures of him up on the walls deadlifting 400lbs.

is 5’5” considered short? not that it matters though. the truly yoked have transcended the short/tall spectrum and have no need for such nonsense

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

SonOfGhostDad posted:

my wife is tall and strangers feel compelled to approach her in public to tell her that she is tall. people get real sassy when my response to them shouting "WOW YOU'RE TALL" at my wife while we're getting drinks or whatever is "WOW YOU'RE FAT"

:lol:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

happy to report that my back has recovered from where it was torqued by the inscrutable deeds of the sub 5’3”. all is forgiven. no lasting harm, we’re cool again shorties. you got your own reasons and struggles and i’m a big enough man to respect that

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

gym poo poo is actually very good for your brain :colbert:

e: it’s the supplements that make you psychotic :science:

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Aug 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

in this tiktok age no one cares about how tall you are, just how much clout you have. it has never been a better time to be a short king. the good lord just handed you this one my diminutive homies