Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

if they invite you to the theme park loving dont go theyll be all "yeah we cant go on any roller coasters by the way" like two minutes after you pass through the gates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Son of Rodney posted:

Being tall is mega fail , tbqh

short people always gotta make up for it by telling jokes like this

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

you go to a concert then theyre all like "we should stand at the back so we can see the whole stage"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

they’re always like “yeah sure i guess, just let me get the stepstool”

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m 18” tall…

……lying down :smug:

drat bro calories in calories out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

as a normal sized 6’+ human man i envy the shorts only in the way their short little muscles can increase in size faster than the normal length muscles of a 6’+ frame when controlled for quantity and quality of lunking

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Aug 11, 2023