Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

street doc
Feb 20, 2019

This was from a post on Reddit. I thought it was worth saving here.

“In what world are we sitting under a delightful rainbow enjoying prosperity?

The economy looks golden because it’s based on the stock market. You’re judging the health of our human population by observing how colossally titanic the leeches have grown off of us at our expense.

The world is rapidly becoming uninhabitable from an issue we’ve known about for decades and still haven’t even begun to believe yet, let alone fix. Hope nobody liked snow crabs.

Republicans are trying to illegalize or kill anything that isn’t a straight white rich christian man as they repopularize the nazi flag; the most universally recognized symbol of evil in modern history.

Democrats whine and complain about how much they’d love to help but oh darn we just can’t because that would hurt my coal business. Thoughts and prayers!

The Supreme Court is stacked with frauds who don’t even get deposed when it’s proven that they’re corrupt because corruption is the norm in this country. Hope women didn’t value their body autonomy.

The cost of living is so high most people can’t afford it on their own.

The nation is so opposed to giving its people even a starvation wage that it’s brought back child labor just to avoid having to sign what was already only 1/10th of a paycheck.

Doctors and hospitals are a myth unless you’re rich, and we’ve got injured/sick people sprinting away in a panic when an ambulance tries to take them because they would never recover from the financial devastation if they allowed it.

Most of the nation is obese because the unregulated “food” available to us is overly processed to the point where sometimes it’s outright labeled as not suitable for human consumption, and when it is, it’s often just skirting the line. Anything modestly healthy costs more than many could reliably afford, and everything else is drowned in sugar to appease investors.

The prevailing culture of our nation is not one of unity or solidarity but instead is one of competition. Personal greed and aggression against everyone else because we all see each other as threats. We’re largely terrified of each other and hate each other, with the only sense of community we have being our collective fear of becoming a statistic in another mass shooting at the hands of yet another person having a psychotic meltdown due to living in this nightmarish hellscape.

The rainbow-fueled paradise-in-human-flesh that is Joe Biden says this is all pretty cool and nothing should fundamentally change.

It isn’t news headlines that deceive me into believing that I’m broke, hungry, hot, depressed, surrounded by roaches indoors and maga flags outdoors, haven’t seen a doctor since I was a kid, have teeth rotting in my mouth and have experienced far too little in the way of basic human empathy from the people in my environment.

If you’re gonna read this and then make fun of me for being melodramatic and tell me I need therapy, I’ll gladly accept donations for the king’s random necessary to fund that particular endeavor, and even promise that that’s what I’ll spend it on. Barring that, please try not to be so out of touch the next time you mention this country’s name.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

73023_3rd
Jul 31, 2023
tldr; america: canadian supremacy?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

wow

gas

AreAliensReal
Jul 29, 2023

by vyelkin
There is Absolutely Nothing Redeemable About the United States.

The only real solution is to move everyone who lives there to new places or nuke the entire country. There is no middle ground on this. The entire worldview and culture bred by the car-centric US Experience destroys humanity and makes Americans basically walking talking zomboids that can only infect others with their filthy degenerate worldviews about leaving ACs on 24/7, destroying public transit, and driving everywhere.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!
smoke some weed and jack off about aliens like a normal person

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

and people complain about twitter embeds

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

didn't read op but this is amazing thank you