Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i still have my 15" powerbook from 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Agile Vector posted:

i still have my mbp rev. a from 2006, which has the same design. i liked those round but boxy corners and the pulsing sleep button

one of the more joyful discoveries i made about that computer was when i realized the pulsing sleep light dimmed in the dark, using the same ambient light sensor for the keyboard lights and display backlight

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

git apologist posted:

i have a pc of theseus right here op, it’s probably 15 years old but none of the components are more than 2 years old :thunk:

my current pc has mostly new parts from 2022 except for my 1060 6gb from 2017 and one spinning platter western digital "green" drive i bought around 2007-2008