Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
"Chuds" are often brought up in many threads here in CSPAM. We have had numerous threads focused on exaiming the "chud". CUm warriors, reactionary, and trump thread are some examples. They are a group of people in the USA who can be also be identified as "republicans", "right-wingers", "nazis", "reactionaries", or "grandma and grandpa." They are seen as the big roadblock to any left leaning change in America or even the world.

So the question I ask cspam and specifically to those obsessed with the "chuds" is this, "What is to be done about the 'Chuds'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

how can you tell who is a chud

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

"chud commons" where lobotomized chuds are free to roam the great plains and graze on shortgrass

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
you can just tell

speng31b
May 8, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i'll let you know

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

8< --------

speng31b
May 8, 2010

thinking we could try to make being a chud against the rules. thoughts?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

remember this chud symbol. they wear it with pride

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

is joe biden a chud? what about xi jinping

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

They own a boat, make less than $100k a year, and drink Busch light.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

those are my people

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
we've done this thread like 10 times btw

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I loving hate chuds.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I have here in my hand a list of 205a list of names that were made known to Jeffrey of YOSPOS as being CHUDs and who nevertheless are still posting and shaping content in CSPAM

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Now that chuds have been identified. What should we do with them? Arrest them? Re-education? corporal punishment? Segregation? Removal of rights like speech or voting?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
summary execution for all chuds

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Now that chuds have been identified. What should we do with them? Arrest them? Re-education? corporal punishment? Segregation? Removal of rights like speech or voting?

i want to drink beer on their boats

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

theyre on my kill list to I'll get to them after I rid this forum of haters

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The list

code:
4d3d3d 500excf type r a loathsome bird a rad dink AgentFluffles Akaiku Albinator Alctel Alfred P. Pseudonym Alpha 1 Amanda Huggensuck Analog_Kid Androc Antonymous Anzat apatheticman Argentum Asadasa Ash1138 AviH20 Awkward Davies Azreth Baby of The Week bakahentai Banana Man Bananasaurus Rex barmk ima dog lol bawk BCRock Bearjew Ben Nerevarine Benjamin Disraeli Bethamphetamine Big Mouth Billy Basshole bigstupidjellyfish BigWeirdSashimi bitmap Bizarro Kanyon Blackchamber blandular blatman blue squares Bob Jones Bocephus420 boethius BOGO LOAD Boksi BONGHITZ BornAPoorBlkChild Bot 02 break-up breakdown Brolander burnishedfume BWV Cactus Cael Calculon call_of_qthulhu CanceledTVShow CaptainBeefart Casey Finnigan celadon Cerebral Bore Chad Sexington Charlatan Eschaton Charles Ingalls Chungus Khan Ciprian Maricon Clark Nova Classic Comrade Cletus Van Damme closer codenameFANGIO Coeurl Marx Coldrice Colonel Cancer Consolidated Ed copy Cosmic Hearse cp91886 Cpt. Obvious CPU Abuser Crain CrazyJew CrimsonWolf Cup Runneth Over DACK FAYDEN daft Davethulhu Death By The Blues Demon Of The Fall Dendrite Desiderata desshar DiscountDildos Dog Case Domattee Don Pigeon Don Quiballs donoteat DR FRASIER KRANG Dr. Stab drowningidiot Drunkboxer E4C85D38 ekuNNN el_jorge Epic High Five euphronius Eurekapile Everdraed External Organs eXXon F Stop Fitzgerald Failson Falstaff Famous TV Dad fancy stats fanfic insert farcry fatelvis Fausty Fell Mood FirstnameLastname fits my needs Fizzbuzz Flambeau Flooger Floor is lava Flowers For Algeria Fodder Cannon Foobie freezepops Fried Watermelon Frosted Flake gently caress You And Diebold f_c_ genericnick ghostal Good Citizen Gosha17 goth smoking cloves Grand Theft Autobot Grandito gregday Grendel Gunshow Poophole GXL HallelujahLee Halser HashtagGirlboss Hatebag HATECUBE helta Hobologist Hot Diggity! How! Huntin wit Cheney HystericalUseless IconicIronic Ignorant Hick In Training inchworm Ingmar terdman Innocuous Irradiation Isentropy it dont matter It Just Got Worse Iverron Jel Shaker Jocoserious joethesurly John Charity Spring John Kelly Jupa Just Ham Kagrenac kaleedity Kanthulhu Karma Rocket kecske Kedzie King_Mongo Kitfox88 Kreeblah krillin from Dragonball kzzch LabDrunk40 Lankster NZ Lansdowne Leandros Legoman2021 literally real IRL Lladre loosemind loquacius Lostconfused lsculpt23 lummawks

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al! posted:

summary execution for all chuds

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

i want to drink beer on their boats

Seize the "chud" property and distribute it to the righteous? :hmmyes:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I think mostly people overuse the term "chud" to mock people who used to, but no longer, overuse the term "chud", OP. Update your posting documents to decide on how to make fun of a new thing, now that we have successfully run making fun of the the term "chud" into the ground

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
Re-education camps duh. Pick up a history book this has all been done before.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I think mostly people overuse the term "chud" to mock people who used to, but no longer, overuse the term "chud", OP. Update your posting documents to decide on how to make fun of a new thing, now that we have successfully run making fun of the the term "chud" into the ground

So by saying "chud" we are using it as a slur to denigrate the innocent cspam leftists?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ive heard experts suggest that butchering and eating their families is an effective tactic

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

100 million falsely accused by Matt Christmans coining of the insult CHUDs

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
send them to the gulag :ussr:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
There's a lot of joking about how over the top cpam is in declaring people chuds, but American reactionaries are some of the most casually evil human beings on the planet, often very publicly willing to consign people to death for downright trivial reasons.

A few examples:
Having sex with the wrong people
Crossing a border
Commiting minor misdemeanors
Being a liberal(okay maybe they have a point)
Being on a bicycle
Protesting
Being poor
Being the wrong religion
Having an unhealthy pregnancy
Being in school
Disrespecting a police officer
Being a foreign family that a us soldier happens to get a whim to slaughter

It's a casual complete disregard for human life or dignity that actively has better control of a political party than any worker's movement.

It's just petty revenge to want to kill them back, but to view them as something other than an enemy you have to defeat is wishful thinking

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ikanreed posted:

There's a lot of joking about how over the top cpam is in declaring people chuds, but American reactionaries are some of the most casually evil human beings on the planet, often very publicly willing to consign people to death for downright trivial reasons.

A few examples:
Crossing a border
Being on a bicycle
Protesting
Being poor
Being the wrong religion
Being in school

It's a casual complete disregard for human life or dignity that actively has better control of a political party than any worker's movement.

It's just petty revenge to want to kill them back, but to view them as something other than an enemy you have to defeat is wishful thinking

We should flame them online.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Chud.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
I think all you can do is live a really good life that any of your enemies would be jealous to have lived themselves op

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ikanreed posted:

A few examples:
Crossing a border
Being on a bicycle
Protesting
Being poor
Being the wrong religion
Being in school

plenty of cspammers also hate the poor

are you saying...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I think all you can do is live a really good life that any of your enemies would be jealous to have lived themselves op

yep thats what i do as a chud

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
let Jesus sort em out I say as a chud

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Jesus said to love your neighbor as you love yourself, but he didnt count on my crippling depression

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

chudge not lest ye be chudged

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mr Hootington posted:

I do NOT drink light beer.

ikanreed posted:

A few examples:
Crossing a border
Being on a bicycle
Protesting
Being poor
Being the wrong religion
Being in school

Which political party is it? Sounds like this could apply to both the big two American parties.

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

What about doing an upper decker in their toilet instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

all CHUDS should be put together on a huge cruise ship that's steaming and partying 24/7 from port to port