Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It is easy. You just take the drugs and the money, and you just run, run, run, and run some more. Run away from the police, and you run to the safehouse with the merchandise. Capice?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

*pinching nose in frustration*

how many times do i need to explain this, we're going for the first carbon neutral cartel. you run on the treadmill, and the running powers the treads that propel you across the border, ok?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
hiding the entrances to a vast network of tunnels behind disused treadmills in suburban houses

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We think you would be a good asset, but we need to be absolutely certain about everyone we bring inside, you understand.
*points gun* What happens to the plane? Answer me! *cocks gun* What happens to the plane!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Buttchocks posted:

We think you would be a good asset, but we need to be absolutely certain about everyone we bring inside, you understand.
*points gun* What happens to the plane? Answer me! *cocks gun* What happens to the plane!

*Crying*

"You can increase the plane for more resistance!" 😭

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
heard title to "hobo humpin slobo babe" in my head, 5

frump truck

hello... again!

treadmill cartel hiring pitches
belt that spins forever. treadmill power

Finger Prince

Chad, my friend. Says here on your badge you're an assistant manager at LA Finess. We know Peloton is making moves. LA Fitness is our territory, Chad. LifeCycle territory. Haven't we always been good to you? Who paid for that Jeep Wrangler? So sing, Chad. How many units? Which spin class instructors are theirs? You give us what we want, Chad, maybe Jenny has an unfortunate yoga accident, and a manager position opens up. Think about it.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Aug 4, 2023

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

canyoneer posted:

hiding the entrances to a vast network of tunnels behind disused treadmills in suburban houses

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I explain to the boss that i want to make a career change because in my last job I was running and running but never getting anywhere.

he smiles and nods

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
do you want a job on the beltway?

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*wakes up and there is a treadmill in bed*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer