Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

He's typing in caps lock lol. Reminds me of cutting back on funding in Sim City

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Raerlynn posted:

This already exists. There was a channel on twitch that ran AI versions of Trump and Biden debating each other. Idk if it's still up now.
It's still up, and holy poo poo it's entertaining! And you can even ask them questions in chat, and they'll answer. 10/10, would watch again.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

hobbesmaster posted:

I can’t seem to find the original losethos (templeos’s original name) thread in yospos. He showed up, some people tried teaching some fundamentals of x86 system programming before he just started posting stuff from his speaking in tongues thing gif’d above and was perma’d when it got incredibly racist.
What's the deal with the MS-DOS style GUI? This dude sounds like a programming version of the timecube dude.

Jimmy Smuts fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Aug 18, 2023

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

The X logo really needs to be replaced by the AAFES logo in every instance possible, just to troll. And renaming a known brand like Twitter to a drat letter is annoying as hell. Didn't Intel get in legal trouble for this in the 90s, with the 80586 getting renamed to the Pentium?

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Hell yeah, that's a straight up solid campaign platform

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Platystemon posted:

It’s the Kubrick angle.
Yep that's it, straight out of the intro to A Clockwork Orange.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

It truly lives on the souls of dead Marines.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

It's better than the Hueys I rode in when I went to Afghanistan.

Jimmy Smuts fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Aug 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

I love the bull's expression, he's just like "so what, what's the big deal?"
And the LICE seems to be intentional, since the rear of the car says the same thing.