Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

COME HERE BIG TITS! THESE ARE MY BIG TITS *begins screaming like a gorilla, pounds chest*

*smashing fists on the table, making silverware and crockery jump in time while chanting:*

TITS, TITS, TITS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

ardiem posted:

Incredibly, there’s a screenshot from the borat movie of that exact scene in the filing. Page 14: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23813714-650033_2023_noelle_dunphy_v_rudolph_w_giuliani_et_al_complaint_10

God drat

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

LongDarkNight posted:

Well of course you did.

Lol

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

The camera cuts so I can't be sure, but it looks like the runner holds a hand out for the baseman to help him up, and the baseman snubs him so they start jawing.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

That lady's claim is some full on :stare: and I wish her well on her fight.

But re: Elon

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

"Your honor, my client's desire to rob a bank was only aspirational. Yes he was arrested in the lobby, in possession of an automatic firearm and, yes, while wearing a black mask. However, the fact that he was apprehended prior to yelling 'this is a stick up' means that his goals remained merely aspirational."

Arrath fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Aug 7, 2023

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

The one dude swimming from his boat to the dock to join in :lmao:

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

My dad worked with an old timer who, as he told it, was in the brig for throwing hands at an officer, then got yanked out and thrown on firefighting/dc when the alarms sounded. Over the course of the next couple of November days he had two or three ships sunk out from under him and was pulled from the water of Iron Bottom Sound and thrown right back onto aa guns or impromptu dc crews. Wild stories, who knows how true they were but he was deaf as gently caress.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

hosed around and found out.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I wonder if the FBI agent(s) even had time to finish asking this particular punk to make their day.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Acebuckeye13 posted:

As someone who just moved to Oahu this year and was this close to travelling to Maui with my partner on Tuesday (Ended up going to Kauai instead simply due to cheaper hotel prices), the whole thing just feels very surreal.

Oh hey another recent transplant. That wind was insane, I'm glad we made it on Oahu without anything nasty happening.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Lahaina before/after

:stare:

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

shame on an IGA posted:

conspiracy twitter is already capitalizing on this with claims that Oprah started the fires to clear the island for her mega-bunker

super normal country we got here

Are we sure it wasn't a space laser misfire?

#JustAskingQuestions

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

lightpole posted:

These billionaire death ring fantasies or whatever aren't a weird fixation at all.

If they're intent on duking it out they might as well go full on celebrity deathmatch

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

shame on an IGA posted:

Try imagining Gul Dukat voice, it's perfect every time

Oh my god

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Discussion Quorum posted:

Maybe we'll finally get some rain :stonklol:

Watch what you say around the monkey's paw.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Someone get The Rock a SAR chopper, it's about to get real.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Then there was the 7.1 out by Ridgecrest in 2019 that didn't do much more than buckle roads in death valley and gently caress up the runways in China Lake.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Elviscat posted:

Add the smoke and wildfires in the PNW and it's just a little bitty taste of the end times.

Quick find John Cusak or The Rock, we need to get out of here.

Who will be the sacrificial "ex-wife's new love interest"?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

That Works posted:

voluntarily

Prigo got on, but went to the shitter while it was taxi'ing, citing being airsick, then jumped out of the landing gear well into some convenient wetlands.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

That lady has some serious Pennywise energy.

Seen any red balloons lately? Know where your kids are?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Sarah posted:

The smiling is weird for a booking photo but it's mostly the camera angle. Looks like they can't be loving bothered to adjust the height of the camera to account for height difference.

I just had an ID picture taken and the desk jockey didn't bother to do more than a token bump of the camera, so the top of my head is cut off. Not bothering seems like a universal thing.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

My girlfriend speaks highly of having a pass back when she lived in the LA area and went to Disneyland at least once a month.

I just can't wrap my head around wanting to go stand in crowds and lines that often. Sure I had fun when I went to Disneyland, but I was in 3rd grade.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Again???

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Oh god drat

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

At what point does it cross over from a geriatric who refuses to give up power, to the aides or others committing elder abuse? Jeez.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Midjack posted:

Ask Feinstein and Thurmond. McConnell can get hosed tho.

They all can, fuckin dinosaurs.

Do wish my dad had decked thurmond when he had the chance.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

That's....not what I pictured when I read bird food's post Holy poo poo. :lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I just noticed the plate. This poo poo can't be real.