Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

stealie72 posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with these people. Who talks like that? If you wrote that in a script as lines for a predator they'd get re-written.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

COME HERE BIG TITS! THESE ARE MY BIG TITS *begins screaming like a gorilla, pounds chest*

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Arrath posted:

*smashing fists on the table, making silverware and crockery jump in time while chanting:*

TITS, TITS, TITS!

GIMME SOME TITS!!!

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Arrath posted:

"Your honor, my client's desire to rob a bank was only aspirational. Yes he was arrested in the lobby, in possession of an automatic firearm and, yes, while wearing a black mask. However, the fact that he was arrested prior to yelling 'this is a stick up' means that his goals remained merely aspirational."

wonder how else i can abuse the term "aspirational."

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/bigcory00/status/1688331638697345024

I don't want to spoil any of the best lines of dialogue, but :laffo:.

Also, he can't pardon himself if Georgia becomes a big enough thing to "LOCK HIM UP!" because it's a state thing.

goddamn

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Kazinsal posted:

I vaguely think I remember this being something that can be connected to the (late) TempleOS guy but I don't want to cause an irreparable cataclysm in my google search results by confirming this.

it is

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
man i found the clip.....man just......holy poo poo

don't click me, nms

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Aug 16, 2023

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Midjack posted:

The gently caress would they do that for? Though I suppose the fact that they still have separate women's and men's tournaments probably tells you how modern their attitudes are. Also l had to lol at the last paragraph, which includes a direct quote from the FIDE handbook:

Tolerates discrimination when permitted by law? :ok:

Legally I must call you the n word as we are playing a scrimmage in Biloxi, Mississippi.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Hekk posted:

August Current Events: Extremely angry about a 1990s anime series I tried to watch one time

gently caress you GYREEEEEEEENNNNNNN Princess Moananoke was the poo poo!!!!!

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
wait who the gently caress is goku. Wats a saying?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

I didn’t know I needed this but I’m pretty angry today and this gives me life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

MA-Horus posted:

Uh did the Russians just schwack Prigozhin?

His private jet got shot down.

citation needed and certainly hoped for