Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nystral posted:

That was my experience. I had under 275.5 and over 278.5 and my under won and my over was refunded.

Good for them, I honestly expected them to laugh all the way to the bank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwz8vlZUL4E

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Well yes, it's farmland and mountains.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

McNally posted:

If you have a lawsuit against 3M because of the combat earplugs, it looks like the fight is finally coming to a middle.

https://www.wsj.com/business/3m-settlement-earplug-veteran-hearing-loss-26a3038f

3M's board has authorized a $6 billion settlement. There are about 260,000 lawsuits over this and while folk with more damaged hearing will get more than folk with just tinnitus, I think I'm going to end up with enough to leave happy.

Unless this covers the stupid blue/yellow foamies, I'm SOL.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

What tragedy is that video about? I can't really pick out any of the audio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Grip it and rip it posted:

Lol at the notion that J.6 was a turning point. Republican have been morally bankrupt my entire lifetime. They basically abandoned any pretention towards good governance with the moral majority poo poo in the 1980s

That was the point that the entire world watched it on display live at the Capitol.