Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

This is it, this is the year the NFC South gets removed from television for being too disturbing for viewers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hope the saints can win both games against the Falcons this year and take the series lead because they aint winning a playoff game.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mike Evans to the some bastard rear end team that has never known sorrow so uh the Steelers I guess????

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Glad the Saints won cause they look like poo poo.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

It was a scary two weeks there with the NFCS being relevant but I’m relieved reality has reasserted itself here

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Id like to thank the NFC South for its continuing endeavors in excellence where collectively it can only squeeze out a win over the Bears

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Son Tu Sur Sur Carolina Panteras!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I wouldn’t be shocked if we had three new coaches in the division next year. It should be four new coaches but somebody has to make the playoffs and will probably be safe.

I would especially fire the one who makes the playoffs

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Saints continue to bake in the hot sun on the slowly sinking life raft as others around them shovel mouthfuls of saltwater down.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I dont think getting to 9-8 is happening for the Saints

Barudak
May 7, 2007

GD_American posted:

It's as likely as 5-11

Thats why Im sitting on a cool 7-10 for final record

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

I hope the Saints draft the newest Heisman winner.

Can he coach?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Look, folks, one of us has to go to the playoffs instead of drafting low and trying to rebuild with a young new QB

Also the panthers are here

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mate, all these teams are for sure losing 2 more games. Nobody is winning 3.

You have a non zero chance of a 7-10 division winner

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The NFC Playoffs presents: Lambs to the Slaughter

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shinji2015 posted:

Honestly, the NFCS taking three playoff slots would be the absolute funniest way to top off this season, so I am all for it.

Drag the rest of the NFC down to our level :unsmigghh:

Im not in the NFC with you, you're in the NFC with me

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hey am I just really exhausted after not sleeping and taking a 10 hour international flight or did the Falcons do their thing again?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

with aplomb

God Bless You, Falcons

Barudak
May 7, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

Saints/Bucs NFCCG let's loving go dude

Tire fires are dangerous if left uncontrolled

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bucs achieve a winning record, win the division

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I would like the Saints to win next week and also the Buccs to win so that we can both beat at altanta and fire Dennis Allen asap

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

I don't know that a 9-8 Allen gets fired.

Hell, I'm worried that an 8-9 Allen gets retained.

How long is his contract, are we actually running it out?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

But I want to fire my coach and draft higher!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

I just realized something, there will be three full sets of NFC South championship gear produced next week. Two of them will be boxed up and shipped to Abu Dhabi with Nermal.

I think the NFL is just gonna send the winner some rainbow star "you did it" stickers

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shinji2015 posted:

They'll only find out they were supposed to have played once Goddell sends them the fine for missing the game

Three teams in the NFC South angrily pointing fingers at each other saying "I thought you were supposed to go" while trying not to wakeup the Panthers

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

god i hope the bucs lose so we can get ride of Bowles. and if we win i hope the saints somehow sneak into the playoffs as well so they're also stuck with their garbage coach

Oh yeah? Well I hope you win and upset the Cowboys before getting humiliated so your stuck with him for two more seasons!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I have just gotten hella lost in the Hong Kong airport looking for their Popeyes thanks to poo poo rear end direction only to find out they have no red beans and rice despite how goddamn much this food costs which is I think the saints season summed up

Barudak fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jan 2, 2024

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Update: It tastes like missing the playoffs

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just let the contracts expire, get some decent draft picks, and then we can play kick the can for another decade, but noooo we want to win Dennis Allen

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fire Dennis Allen for being so pathetic the players had to do the right thing.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

And with that, i don't have to watch this loser rear end apologize to the falcons rear end team for 8 months.

Fire him now, goddamn.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Saints eliminated. Good.

Drafting higher baybeeeeee

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Saints didn't deserve poo poo after the Allen apology, unfortunately. Shame when someone has to ruin it for everybody

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MJBuddy posted:

It's amazing how much of the season is because Carr got hurt while we were poo poo housing the bad GB team and Winston did nothing for two quarters until they missed the game winning FG. Entire division and all of the playoffs turn on that

So it goes.

Now we need to get a better coach. Or keep Dennis Allen but make it him grovel before every game before the players.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Hooray, now let's see how bad they gently caress up the coaching search.

We've decided to hire Bill Ballichick, no relation.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Looking forward to an offseason of "Bryce Young is the starter. We are confident in Bryce Young's future" after purging everyone involved in drafting him.

If they had the #1 pick still Tepper would be drafting A QB #1 no question right now

Barudak
May 7, 2007

BlindSite posted:

At this point. Good luck to whoever picks up that poison chalice.

Dunno why schefter is tweeting out "You have chosen... poorly" after I signed my contract

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just eat all the dead money this year. Kick the can no more. Let Dennis Allen fall on the hundred contractual swords.

Because its the NFC South and that still might produce a team good enough to win.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I don’t think it’s actually possible to do that. They basically have to extend some guys to get under the cap which just creates future debts.

Trade players. Get rid of the contracts. Sell Dennis Allen for a handful of magic beans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

You think he'd go for that much?

Its called an opening position. Of course well accept regular beans if they offer.