Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

After years of short hair, I'm growing it out and loving it...mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Your pictures always make me happy

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

So I found a "cave" where done monk several hundred years ago decided to become a hermit. He carved out a seat in it, and pretty sure he slept there too? Super weird, and weirder that the local town decided to preserve it and even put in a ladder to reach it.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

I've been learning how to braid my hair. Obviously I'm putting it to good use.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

hot sauce pee hole posted:

You're both clearly enjoying yourselves and that's all that matters.

God drat those are some gorgeous locks though.

Lookit those fucken dogs :swoon:

My beard has a white patch.

Well we could definitely pass for brothers, or at least related. What's up fellow whitening beard brother? :cool: :respek: :cool:

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Desert Bus posted:

I am somehow not going grey but I keep finding red hairs in my beard.

Are... Are they your hairs?

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

HonorableTB posted:

I'm going to do something similar to this:

Except I'm going to have one braid each on the left and right side of my head coming back to join the bigger braid, and it's going to be joined together with some of my tribe's traditional hair pins, which have beads and feathers attached. It's an old style of traditional hair braiding from the muscogee creek, and it helps me feel connected to my tribe.

I've been wanting to do something like that since I decided to start growing out my hair. Please post how it looks on you (so I can try it later)! Though minus the traditional pins, beads.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

for content, a dress I was intending to wear to a thing but which i feel too old and crappy to actually wear out. I like the pattern so I wore a long skirt over it, I'll probs get it taken up so I can wear it more often

Nag, you rock it! I'd love to have a shirt like that

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

I literally just finished this book, what timing. Poor pup.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Friday night to prep for a big home Sunday to Sunday+. I'm finally getting decent at tight braids for my hair. Just need some beads or so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

I just got back from hiking almost two weeks through southern Sweden! Managed a pretty sweet look, the bandana is there to keep bugs out of my hair in the forest. Really nice too, because I went for a swim each day in the surrounding lakes