Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I would buy more lottery tickets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Charitable foundation that has scientists compete from a full grant for whoever can come up with the most morally and ethically, but still technically legal scientific project. Like something that would be as super cool as it is deeply unsettling.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Charitable foundation that has scientists compete from a full grant for whoever can come up with the most morally and ethically, but still technically legal scientific project. Like something that would be as super cool as it is deeply unsettling.

Inevitably it would be messing with the human genome. For "results"

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I'd make movies until the money runs out.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Grey Cat posted:

Only two?

If you need a million dollars for two women, then by that logic you'd need a billion dollars for three, and after taxes you only get like $300 million from the lottery if you win it tomorrow

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Three Olives posted:

Like breeding dachshunds to be increasingly longer and shorter until they have no legs at all and need to slither like snakes for locomotion?

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
Build a hot dog stand

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Can you still buy debts from companies

I remember John Oliver doing it and that would be rad

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Devils Affricate posted:

Like breeding dachshunds to be increasingly longer and shorter until they have no legs at all and need to slither like snakes for locomotion?

Something worse, like breed a bunch of funnel web spiders that are just staggeringly lethal and aggressive. Like, don't release them in to the wild or anything but breed a shitload of them in a highly secure lab where people are like "We really, really, really don't think having a bunch of spiders that can kill a horse in 10 minutes from a single bit is a good idea, even if you say there is zero chance they will escape!"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I already won it. :20bux: last week. To be honest, the win has not changed my llife much.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Something worse, like breed a bunch of funnel web spiders that are just staggeringly lethal and aggressive. Like, don't release them in to the wild or anything but breed a shitload of them in a highly secure lab where people are like "We really, really, really don't think having a bunch of spiders that can kill a horse in 10 minutes from a single bit is a good idea, even if you say there is zero chance they will escape!"

I like the way you think!

Would you consider a role at The FREEDOM INITIATIVE?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Lose it all in a really depressing series of events that everyone will say I deserved to have happen to me and inspire a bunch of YouTube videos making light of the tragedy/justice of the situation.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Three Olives posted:

If it's danger you want, we could probably give the dachshunds venom glands in their fangs if we really put our minds to it, and it would actually make a lot of sense now considering their other modifications

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

If it's danger you want, we could probably give the dachshunds venom glands in their fangs if we really put our minds to it, and it would actually make a lot of sense now considering their other modifications

Why not? Money's no object!

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
I'd start an American SuperPac and start influencing their politicians to further my Canadian interests.

It's only like 20k to buy a senator these days so you guys are about to get some wild policy agendas if I get my hands on a Bil

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

That's a tough one, it's pretty hard to run up a billion dollars.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Szechwan posted:

I'd start an American SuperPac and start influencing their politicians to further my Canadian interests.

It's only like 20k to buy a senator these days so you guys are about to get some wild policy agendas if I get my hands on a Bil

I too love a fresh Tim Hortons!

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I'd probably buy like one cool thing that costs a billion dollars and live a regular life. Like put it all on fancy cheeses. :dukedog:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I put $40 on the Mega Millions to reduce OP's chances of winning :cheers:

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

redshirt posted:

I too love a fresh Tim Hortons!

Tim's is owned by Brazilians now unfortunately, the food has turned to poo poo since being bought out

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I'd buy a gold bar that would make that one goon soooo envious!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm gonna get a $2 ticket even though I won't win, but it's fun to have a dream for that cheap

If I do win, I promise to buy the forums and smite my Posting Enemies, starting with you

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm gonna get a $2 ticket even though I won't win, but it's fun to have a dream for that cheap

If I do win, I promise to buy the forums and smite my Posting Enemies, starting with you

I only play the lottery when its big like this. 2 dollars here and there.
From time to time, no crime.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
question: if you won a billion dollars. could you not use your billion dollars to buy a billion lotto tickets? almost completely ensuring vistory. and then keep reapetedly using your winnings to keep winning.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

I'd pay off my house and go back to school. Try to spend it all in my lifetime in a good way. None of this Buffett/Gates bullshit where all they're doing is turning their wealth after death into non-profits that their families get to control.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

question: if you won a billion dollars. could you not use your billion dollars to buy a billion lotto tickets? almost completely ensuring vistory. and then keep reapetedly using your winnings to keep winning.

How would you check them all? Hell, how would you buy them all?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Buy a license for winrar

naem
May 29, 2011

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

How would you check them all? Hell, how would you buy them all?

Very very carefully

Aug 4, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

In Rupees

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’d buy nom epique’s gentleman gamer experience

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Convert it all to bitcoin, then throw out the thumbdrive.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

i’d buy nom epiqe’s gentleman gamer experience

Ftfy

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm going to win and pay goons to perform emberassing tasks for my amusement.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Grey Cat posted:

I'm going to win and pay goons to perform emberassing tasks for my amusement.

you don't have to win anything to do this

in fact you don't even have to do anything to do this

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

why buy the cow when you can see the avatar for free?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Toxic Mental posted:

You say that now, just wait until Goatse Mondays.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

A big dome, covering thousands of square footage, yeah

Look at me!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'll use the billion to buy another billion lotto tickets and win a bunch more times