Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this is the yospos fragrance thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am currently wearing Prada Luna Rossa

it’s extremely reminiscent of Dunhill for men

it’s nice but doesn’t last so long

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
post your greatest fragrances itt

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i was wearing Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Privee yesterday when I visited my gf and she was like drat you smell good

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imo smelling good is an essential ingredient of a great first impression

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
dior's fahrenheit when i feel cool and masc, and a rotating cast of versace dylan blue, gucci bloom, and ysl black opium otherwise

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we were talking about dylan black today. i’m not familiar with it but it’s popular

this young woman at work introduced rk this website called fragrannica or idk it’s like the wikipedia of fragrances and dylan black has a LOT of “notes”

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am a total sucker for jean paul gaultier classique for women

which is kinda cliche it’s so popular but god drat every time someone is wearing it it’s like fuckkn hell I love that

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

echinopsis posted:

we were talking about dylan black today. i’m not familiar with it but it’s popular

this young woman at work introduced rk this website called fragrannica or idk it’s like the wikipedia of fragrances and dylan black has a LOT of “notes”

it's more like, RYM of fragrances. i have an account there to categorize my "wants" and "haves" and "perfumes i gave to my mom as a gift but i really liked them".

my partner uses Carolina Herrera's Good Girl and it loving whips. i think i just like those cloying sweet notes with minimum silage

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020
best thing about wfh is I don’t have to be around people who smell like scented candles.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kernel Sanders posted:

best thing about wfh is I don’t have to be around people who smell like scented candles.

virgin alert

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

echinopsis posted:

virgin alert

turn on ur monitor

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

i use jean paul gaultier's "le male". don't know what that makes me, but my better half seems to like it :shrug:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

is it a statement (gently caress, you smell like a piece of poo poo!) or is it a command (gently caress you. smell like a piece of poo poo)?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

:gas: odor

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kernel Sanders posted:

turn on ur monitor

:supaburn:

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

more like dunghill for men

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tankakern posted:

i use jean paul gaultier's "le male". don't know what that makes me, but my better half seems to like it :shrug:

tbh their opinion is always what matters

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

my partner dislikes fragrances, and some give her migraines, so i smell like old spice deodorant

i have a beard balm that smells like cedar the she doesn’t mind, but i’m usually too lazy to put it on

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
I like to smell like incense, kebabs and vomit echi

Only registered members can see post attachments!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we know lil bip we already know

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

well-read undead posted:

my partner dislikes fragrances, and some give her migraines, so i smell like old spice deodorant

i have a beard balm that smells like cedar the she doesn’t mind, but i’m usually too lazy to put it on

SHE GETS MIGRAINES! FROM SCENTS!!!!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i can’t handle most fragrances, they give me headaches. i end up sounding like a woo zombie because it’s mostly only artificial stuff, essential oils don’t bother me (deodorant is hit and miss). so most of the time i don’t bother with a ~~fragrance~~ tho if i’m feeling frisky i’ll do some eo thing (i have a big stock from soapmaking).

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
ooh, thanks for the nose news, neighbor

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I just use a basic lavender deodorant

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i don't wear any fragrance cause my body chemistry makes them all smell terrible

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
givenchy pi neo, op

wait is this a honeypot thread

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
i only wear updog

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
dogma balls

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hmm

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
dont make me bring up Stinky Bob again

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

nice to let everyone know this guy stinks

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i don't really mind most fragrances but i don't wear any and use "unscented" deodorant

thats my smell story thanks for reading

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

i went to school in france for a while

and i can tell you

that tweet is a lie

that said at the end of the day you get used to a lot and plenty of people probably overdo it with the cleanliness as purity nonsense

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

yves saint laurent "La Nuit de L'Homme" (which i guess means the nut of the man (deez nuits (what's french for gottem??)))" is my goto for like 15+ years now, its like a sweet sunflower smell

and unfortunately regular deodorant gives me skin problems so i wear the weaker hippy versions for people with sensitive skin, i'm on arm and hammer now

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020
americans tend to smell like hotel lobbies for some reason

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

so like freshly vaccuumed carpet?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

mediaphage posted:

i went to school in france for a while

and i can tell you

that tweet is a lie

that said at the end of the day you get used to a lot and plenty of people probably overdo it with the cleanliness as purity nonsense

i've simply been to france and yeah a lot of people there stink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Share Bear posted:

and unfortunately regular deodorant gives me skin problems so i wear the weaker hippy versions for people with sensitive skin, i'm on arm and hammer now

i used to use old spice until they changed something and it turned my underarms a burnt sienna color so i use dove now