Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:alexa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

are you telling me to smell like a piece of poo poo? why would you want me to do that?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
lol @ smelling like anything other than the deodorant and laundry detergent companies think you should smell like

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
the aroma is in the middle ground between shat pants and poo poo itself

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
last night at the end of my shift I went to the perfume counter and put on prada paradox on myself. a femme perfume which I freaking love on others. and all night long it was like drat I smell fantastic

and tonight I am wearing ysl homme which satisfactory and appropriate. got some gucci guilty in the car if I need to spice it up 😏

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
u gotta stink good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
computer doesn’t care how I smell