Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Watching the first borat in a packed theater in 2006. The entire audience was in tears for the whole thing it was awesome. Then when the movie ended the back door opened, lights went on and the manager of the theater told us we all had to evacuate because there had been a potentially deadly gas leak 20 minutes ago. Somehow that made it even funnier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Modulo16 posted:

I went to the Iron Man 2 midnight premier at my local cinema wearing an Iron Man cosplay with lights and stuff. When I walked in the entire theater of people started cheering and clapping, it was pretty cool. The best part was that I was working at a grocery store at the time, and one of the bag crew was special needs and when I took the helmet off he got so excited, all his friends were with him and they were over the moon. He told me everyday after that at work that his friends thought he was the coolest for knowing Iron Man. :frogbon::unsmith:

lmao thats loving sick as hell

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

DickParasite posted:

Scream 2 was the first slasher movie I saw in a theater. The whole crowd was screaming and laughing at everything on the screen. In the middle of it a theatre employee dressed as ghostface ran down one of the aisles and grabbed someone in the first row. The whole theatre lost their poo poo. It was incredible.

drat if this happened now I would assume it was a mass shooter and run away or try to tackle them to the ground or something

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I can’t even remember for sure what movie it was but I was in my early high school years with some buddies. back in those days tooling around at the mall, wandering through stores, catching a movie or playing some vidya (there was a LAN party themed place back then called the X Zone) was a common way to pass the time after school. 4 or 5 of us went to catch a flick and like halfway through the movie I accidentally took a sip of my friends soda. Kind of stared into space blankly then put my head in my hands when I realized lol. Everyone but said friend saw me do it and we all started laughing out asses off.

That friend died in a drunk driving accident like 10 years later so it’s kind of a bittersweet memory. :( ah to be young again….