Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I have made some very important changes to both green and amberpos and I would like for mods or whoever has power to do so to update the stylesheets.

I have updated the [REPORT] button to instead say [360 REVIEW] to properly represent this industry and it is of utmost importance that the change is made

I have the CSS files pre-compacted and uploaded on my domain for greenpos and amberpos.

(the only change is making the button width 96px instead of 60px, and then subbing in the PNG images for the button as base64).

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I willingly ate a ban for this poo poo to be a tiny bit funnier so please make it happen

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

lmao I had never been banned before and I had no idea I'd lose my av and premium, so it stripped the upload. Here's the loving preview, what a self own

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

they'll get right on that after archives search is complete

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
we should update the buttons to be svg anyway, they look like poo poo @ 2x

i made them ages ago but it's not like they'd be hard to recreate. i think the font was fixedsys excelsior

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Beeftweeter posted:

we should update the buttons to be svg anyway, they look like poo poo @ 2x

i made them ages ago but it's not like they'd be hard to recreate. i think the font was fixedsys excelsior

font I found through a reverse search is Perfect DOS VGA 437 and it works as a pretty identical match

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

akadajet posted:

they'll get right on that after archives search is complete

gently caress man I just paid 20 bucks for this that should be plenty to sweeten the deal!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

I'll make the kickoff meeting in outlook. Which pms own this project again

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

MononcQc posted:

font I found through a reverse search is Perfect DOS VGA 437 and it works as a pretty identical match

turns out i actually had all that stuff saved to my dropbox. i'm on my ipad atm so i can't check any of the metadata (so i don't know what font it is beyond the filename) but here's the actual file https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/p5w4mllhstyz44alvhgkw/Terminal.ttf?rlkey=1oa8s1e7m6t50yxqt9csq3uz5&dl=0

i also found a version of the macinyos theme i modified to work without the chome extension https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h2icib68mwvkgto/AAC3-Mn7ZZO3mCGj3qHPa2iHa?dl=0

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

MononcQc posted:

lmao I had never been banned before and I had no idea I'd lose my av and premium, so it stripped the upload. Here's the loving preview, what a self own

owned lol

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I mean I’m not planning to refactor much right now lest I become the new accidental maintainer of this stuff, I just wanted a funny button and this much is already implemented in there op at least

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i support you. which means it should be done any day now op

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

MononcQc posted:

I mean I’m not planning to refactor much right now lest I become the new accidental maintainer of this stuff, I just wanted a funny button and this much is already implemented in there op at least

yeah i posted it in case anyone wants to, the buttons are pretty simple. i guess i could do it myself later but right now idk how to on an ipad. i posted the macinyos poo poo just because i found it, someone better than me at this kind of poo poo could probably simplify it if they really want to but that'd be a lot of work and i think it had some weird problems anyway (idk it's been like a decade since i even tried using it)

but i think it's about time we updated the css anyway. that poo poo is 12 years old and could use some fixes that are relatively quick and straightforward

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

fart simpson posted:

i support you. which means it should be done any day now op

a brave stance to take

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

nice auto ban idiot

😂

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lmao

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

MononcQc posted:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Why isn't this implemented yet

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

nvrgrls posted:

Why isn't this implemented yet

if you're impatient like me you can use the links in the op and force load the new, better CSS right onto the page and get the good buttons of course

you just have to do this on every page load ever but it works!!!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MononcQc posted:

I have made some very important changes to both green and amberpos and I would like for mods or whoever has power to do so to update the stylesheets.

I have updated the [REPORT] button to instead say [360 REVIEW] to properly represent this industry and it is of utmost importance that the change is made

I have the CSS files pre-compacted and uploaded on my domain for greenpos and amberpos.

(the only change is making the button width 96px instead of 60px, and then subbing in the PNG images for the button as base64).

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
my condolances on ur lost avs and such

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
also “quote” should be “fork”

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
lmao

rotor posted:

ya

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

rotor posted:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

rotor posted:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MononcQc posted:

lmao I had never been banned

:monocle:

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
lmao also

rotor posted:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

MononcQc posted:

lmao I had never been banned before

weak poo poo

(I don’t think I’ve been banned either)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MononcQc's never even been probated before! what a way to go

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

post hole digger posted:

MononcQc's never even been probated before! what a way to go

That's because that's how much I care about this issue! I only break rules for great causes.

Also I edited the two CSS files to include the fork button

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
grats you're now the official yospos css maintainer

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
"willingly"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

post -> init

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
instead of the random popups it should pop up with a redial prompt

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

now fix spoiler tags on (mobile?) safari tia

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

cool av posted:

works great on awful.app

but because I’m on awful.app I can’t tell if the mods implemented this change yet. status ???

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Edit buttons:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

cool av posted:

what kind of sicko is browsing the forums on a mobile web browser