Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Just kidding. Thanks for keeping the stylesheet stuff fresh. Someone needs to fix that blurry edit button at minimum, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

lmao

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

many are the days i've been tempted by this button

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

well-read undead posted:

many are the days i've been tempted by this button
same

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

understandable

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hbag posted:

gently caress it im going to touch the stylesheet

Make it look like everyone has mod buttons.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

to do that id need to know what mod buttons look like

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

hbag posted:

to do that id need to know what mod buttons look like

theyre big red round circles and they make honking noises when u press them

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
It's actually very on brand if it looks a little lovely

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

the patch button looking a bit lovely is good punishment for posting

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

stellar work from YOSPOS LLC, those consulting contracts are just going to roll in now

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i feel this is a good point of this process to note that i have no idea what a "360 review" is.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

i feel this is a good point of this process to note that i have no idea what a "360 review" is.

i mean i did host an entire lunch and learn about this. i'm noting this in your 360 review i'm afraid.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s when reading your code makes me turn 360 and walk away

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

MononcQc posted:

a 360 review is a corporate thing where any kind of people are asked to review you (peers, managers, reports) on top of your self eval. it was initially intended for developmental purposes but quickly devolved into an assessment for promotions. the feedback is often anonymous and so there’s no way to know which person helped or tanked you or to account for any sort of bias/discrimination or problematic dynamics and in the worst organization leads to random sniping

I found it very funny for reporting posts

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

jesus WEP posted:

it’s when reading your code makes me turn 360 and walk away

*kramers into ur post history and immediately drills to the core of the earth*

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

:hmmyes:

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Zlodo posted:

It's actually very on brand if it looks a little lovely

ya it's good how it is

don't touch it any more

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

the patch button is blurry because your post is so bad revisiting it brings tears to your eyes and fucks with your vision

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

how about introducing A/B testing so some people see the blurry one and some people see an even blurrier one

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

a/b possibilities:
* randomly get switched to amberpos
* cjs thread sometimes gets placed on the third page
* new echi threads but with fart simpson as the op

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

how would you switch *to* amberpos when everyone is using amberpos already?

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
why doesn't the 360 button do a 360 when you click it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

astral posted:

Just kidding. Thanks for keeping the stylesheet stuff fresh. Someone needs to fix that blurry edit button at minimum, though.

i'm somewhat glad i'm not the only person it's happening for lol

it even seems to be a slightly different color. idk, i'll play around with vectorizing them i guess? they're pretty simple, even something like potrace should work

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I could probably re-save it and make sure it's uncompressed and it might come out fine

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

code:
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAADwAAAAUBAMAAAAjLUMaAAAAG1BMVEXpz0zpz0xHcEzpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0y6kLebAAAACHRSTlMd5gDl5w459stxI8EAAAB9SURBVCjPYzARxAOcGcoY8IB0BlMlPCCYQQCfNCMx0hodHU1AEsjq6OgAEUoaTUodCN0dIA5ISQdYCgTRpTWagAJNHRogcSzSYBPBpoCsQ5XuaEKTBjsCoRtsLU7dYKxBrHQTHmkMj2lAbAWKQVjowUJ2mBOIUALJAX9iAgDa32gPqMp8WQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

code:
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAADwAAAAUBAMAAAAjLUMaAAAAG1BMVEVW/1dW/1dHcExW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1fnDGw3AAAACHRSTlPmHQDl9jkO5zw/BtcAAAB9SURBVCjPYzBnwAOKGVwF8YAQBjMlPCCZgRGftAAx0hodHU1AEsjq6OgAEUoaTUodCN0dIA5ISQdYCgTRpTWagAJNHRogcSzSYBPBpoCsQ5XuaEKTBjsCoRtsLU7dYKxBrHQTHmkMj2lAbAWKQVjowUJ2mBOIUALJAX9iAgC442gPBui4xQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
there you go

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

MononcQc posted:

code:
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAADwAAAAUBAMAAAAjLUMaAAAAG1BMVEXpz0zpz0xHcEzpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0y6kLebAAAACHRSTlMd5gDl5w459stxI8EAAAB9SURBVCjPYzARxAOcGcoY8IB0BlMlPCCYQQCfNCMx0hodHU1AEsjq6OgAEUoaTUodCN0dIA5ISQdYCgTRpTWagAJNHRogcSzSYBPBpoCsQ5XuaEKTBjsCoRtsLU7dYKxBrHQTHmkMj2lAbAWKQVjowUJ2mBOIUALJAX9iAgDa32gPqMp8WQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

code:
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAADwAAAAUBAMAAAAjLUMaAAAAG1BMVEVW/1dW/1dHcExW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1fnDGw3AAAACHRSTlPmHQDl9jkO5zw/BtcAAAB9SURBVCjPYzBnwAOKGVwF8YAQBjMlPCCZgRGftAAx0hodHU1AEsjq6OgAEUoaTUodCN0dIA5ISQdYCgTRpTWagAJNHRogcSzSYBPBpoCsQ5XuaEKTBjsCoRtsLU7dYKxBrHQTHmkMj2lAbAWKQVjowUJ2mBOIUALJAX9iAgC442gPBui4xQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
there you go

even those look much better. really weird

i've got some other poo poo to take care of first but i'll play around with it later today

Mahatma Goonsay
Jun 6, 2007
Yum
I feel like I am summoning some kind of eldritch horror with this css, but I think something like this would allow you ditch the fuzzy images.

code:

.postbuttons img[alt=Quote] {
  display: none;
}

.postbuttons a[href^="newreply.php?action=newreply&postid"] {
border: 1px solid;
cursor: pointer;
line-height: 13px;
text-decoration:none;
font: 15px Courier New,monospace !important;
font-weight: 700 !important;
text-align: center;
width: 60px;
}

.postbuttons a[href^="newreply.php?action=newreply&postid"]::before {
 content: "Fork";
 vertical-align: middle;
}

edit: changed the hrefs to be more specific.

Mahatma Goonsay fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Aug 22, 2023

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

here are the actually buttons, though the width is different

code:
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAFUAAAAUBAMAAAAO32ygAAAAHlBMVEXpz0xHcEzpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0zpz0zJR/aNAAAACXRSTlMcAOce5jjo9w3W/blYAAAAoUlEQVQoz7WTMQ7DIAxFuQLq9LeovUjVJdfI0nt06QE8+rb9thuoaAYnUowQ8HnAB5kyP665mO/l+Sq5eC/lVpNxmc5kwR5UWFUgVV0xoSr7HGtnXWXpbChcIAMLURNRAQnWlG3W5lz0FRJHyDHWna9s2PxlqXQ2ts3tu8Hij4U17UUaGxcY2PXAkW1PH1YJ0XQY96kvmwo9M3f25PqOP/QBY6WK0alPxY0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

code:
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAFUAAAAUBAMAAAAO32ygAAAAHlBMVEVW/1dHcExW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1dW/1cUsTe3AAAACXRSTlMcAOce5jjo9w3W/blYAAAAoUlEQVQoz7WTMQ7DIAxFuQLq9LeovUjVJdfI0nt06QE8+rb9thuoaAYnUowQ8HnAB5kyP665mO/l+Sq5eC/lVpNxmc5kwR5UWFUgVV0xoSr7HGtnXWXpbChcIAMLURNRAQnWlG3W5lz0FRJHyDHWna9s2PxlqXQ2ts3tu8Hij4U17UUaGxcY2PXAkW1PH1YJ0XQY96kvmwo9M3f25PqOP/QBY6WK0alPxY0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I could probably hook-up a follow up PR later, swapping REPLY for ACTUALLY, and fixing the PATCH button. I have not considered making an apng for POST though if someone builds it it can fit fine.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I like fork more than actually, personally

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the yospos css is open source, you’re MORE than welcome to fork your own version if you don’t like it :smuggo:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

stylus is a good browser plugin

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Armitag3 posted:

the yospos css is open source, you’re MORE than welcome to fork your own version if you don’t like it :smuggo:

ya well now it’s open sores lol

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

yeah I'd intend to keep fork for quote, and actually, for reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

MononcQc posted: