Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
what? both sad and technical enquiries are open and have been for months.

sad is just designed to make feedback impossible, and it's very effective at it. it is open though, and you could post there today if you wanted your thread immediately locked and left to moulder indefinitely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
exactly, and the sense of community and witty banter that yospos brings to the table

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

only one minor blocker, no one who could implement it cares to, or is even aware of it. i anticipate a resolution by eod friday

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we'll need daily regroups until the situation is resolved

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

distortion park posted:

i've ventured out the the comfort of yospos to ask in SAD, am confident this will lead to a speedy resolution

thread got moved to TECH. ban incoming

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hbag posted:

i like how they moved the thread to TECH but still kept it locked. very nice

lmao.

i'd bet astral is the inly one who can unlock it there too.

[resolved] issue closed for lack of feedback

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we're going to end up with six threads in TECH about the CSS and astral is going to delete yospos in repsonse

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

absolutely brilliant. ticket resolved.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm betting your avatar got auto-flagged for having something identified as a knife

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

if you haven't snuck a base64 encoded goatman in there i'm going to be very disappointed

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i promise you, no one in yospos is going to pay you to write anything

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

fart simpson posted:

mission accomplished

huh? the css hasn't changed

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh yeah.

that was a milestone goal, right?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

congrats everyone, we did it

who's on pager duty for the launch?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hbag just volunteered

thanks hbag. you're the point of contact for any issues going forward

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i need to open a ticket, my button is fuzzy

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

akadajet posted:

and the color looks off

i switched to greenpos just for the screenshot

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Shaggar posted:

the patch and fork images are different colors and both wrong. 360 review has bad keming. all 3 are blurry what the gently caress

every one appears to have a slightly different font size. it's perfect

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

typical

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i assume it's an autodesk product

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lmao