Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

sometimes i get a Nice! popup despite not clicking the button. idk what thats about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

fart simpson posted:

um. you should do a virus scan

i do, every night

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

distortion park posted:

i've ventured out the the comfort of yospos to ask in SAD, am confident this will lead to a speedy resolution

now all we need to do is wait for jeffrey to wake up

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i like how they moved the thread to TECH but still kept it locked. very nice

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i made one that isnt locked. 50/50 on if this is going to get me probed because technically the thread already exists

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Mr. Nice! posted:

i asked prag to unlock it and they replied that they don’t want to do anything in tech because that’s astral’s domain.

lol

well anyway

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

infernal machines posted:

we're going to end up with six threads in TECH about the CSS and astral is going to delete yospos in repsonse

we can only hope

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

ahem

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

are you sure it isnt a coma

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i also got a message politely asking me to not make duplicate threads

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

what is that man doing to his repo

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

what font does mIRC use by default that ones pretty good

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

thats the one

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

you could probably write a user script to make it do that

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Roosevelt posted:

or you could do that for me

for free? not unless i feel like it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

hell even if you pay me probably not until i feel like it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

pager? i hardly know 'er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

gently caress!!!

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

MononcQc posted:

never this is one of my biggest yospos accomplishments right there

you know, we wouldnt have custom probed avatars if i didnt make a thread about it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

gently caress it im going to touch the stylesheet

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

understandable

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

to do that id need to know what mod buttons look like

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

i feel this is a good point of this process to note that i have no idea what a "360 review" is.

i just assumed it has something to do with one of the many tech products with "360" in its name

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

if we can change the "Submit Reply" button too then *that* should be push and reply should be commit

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

maybe "new ticket" for "post"

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Achmed Jones posted:

the metaphor isn't git, hbag, it's stacks and more specifically how languages like perl mimic their semantics for arrays

smdh

the gently caress is "fork" for then. you can fork a stack?

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

your suggestion consisted only of "actually," and "push". i am sorry for thinking that "push" might refer to git like the already existing "fork" button

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

get a load of this poser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Achmed Jones posted:

it's ok hbag, i don't actually expect you to think about what you post. i'll still give you grief when you deserve it though

i have constant brain fog and also i dont really give a gently caress its whatever