Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magic Fanatic
Oct 28, 2008
Woo. Played this game myself (though with heavy reference to a guide because SaGa games do be like that), and I'm always hyped to see someone else's take on a game I love.

5-Headed Snake God posted:

Doing this without Theodore and Raphael sours the mood, as we kind of made fools of them.

Luckily, we still get our reward, and this resolution won't affect our ability to interact with the Dominion in the future.

Since it's already done and dusted... It should be noted that this is a quest that kicking out a couple of people for the length of *one* quest isn't a bad idea, as doing the quest without the two knights actually makes the gold reward much worse. While it can be done like how it is in the LP, the resource scarcity in the game kind of punishes you for this decision even if you do still get paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Fanatic
Oct 28, 2008
Enter Mt. Tomae to meet Pyrix and/or stop the monster attack on Jelton
Go to Mazewood to acquire the Medallion of Eres
Isthmus Keep, or what's left of it

I have to admit, that NPC is exceptionally strong of heart to just let go of a grudge held for possibly more than a decade like that. It's kind of inspiring.

Magic Fanatic
Oct 28, 2008
In regards to the Raincloud Armlet quest... That girl which we just rescued was Wuhan's daughter. If you started this quest by talking to him (if we was still alive, that is), you could go back to him and get some extra rewards, including one of the best bows in the game.

As for what to do next...
New Road, Level 2 - This is honestly easy enough, and since it's Barbara, this shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.
Investigate the return of the vampires
Get the Fatestone from the Isle of Evil