Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
full service or self service?
i support full service
i'm a self-service degenerate
i have electric car vehicle
car? i don't even own a car #bikelife
View Results

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/06/us/oregon-drivers-pump-own-fuel-law/index.html

quote:

All gas stations in Oregon can now allow customers to pump their own gas under a new law signed Friday, lifting a ban on self-service in the state dating back to 1951.

The new law, House Bill 2426, signed Friday by Democratic Gov. Tina Kotek went into effect immediately, leaving New Jersey as the only state in the US where service station customers can’t pump their own fuel.

it now rests on New Jersey's shoulders alone to carry the full service ideology and fight the hordes of self-pumping degenerates

god bless the great state of new jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU