Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

My favorite technique that columbo uses is not actually planting evidence, just pretending to, to freak 'em out.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Got to the Leonard nemoy episode. That one is pretty good, but the one right before it with the actress ruled. Might be my favorite episode so far. Columbo owns.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Absolutely incredible performance from Donald Pleasence, what a pro.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bro the way this dude shouted "run the ballistics!" and then looked like he was gonna cry when columbo explained how he owned himself. I was jumping up and hollering at my tv lmao you dumb rear end in a top hat you didn't even have to do all that he woulda got you anyways lmfao crybaby, his face reads no... columbo stop... please he clocked your dumb rear end from a mile away clown. gently caress! I was dying!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Johnny Cash knocking this episode outta the park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

incredible meltdown this episode, the way he spins out of frame at the end. timestamp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TGyYNUI4MI&t=537s