Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
I played BGTutu to completion with a 3 person multiplayer party years ago and it ruled. Highly recommended for someone with too much free time and similarly idle friends. There was a weird bug in the dungeon with all of the kobold commando fire arrow archers, and they FILLED the entire dungeon with no walking room whatsoever. we somehow cleared it before getting access to fireball or skull trap etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Outside of Candlekeep there's an ogre who carries two girdles: The Girdle of Elves' Bane, and The Girdle of Getting Negative Steam Reviews From People With Medieval Crusader Avs In 2023

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

The guy who runs the inn in the beginning is slowly revealed to be a college roommate of Jon Irenicus. If your reputation is high enough, he will give you Irenicus' Boondock Saints poster, as well as his FBI: Female Body Inspector t-shirt.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Buce posted:

bg3 would've been better if they kept thac0
The game takes loving forever to play, I'm never going to finish it. I've spent so much time clearing out the goblin fort. it would probably take 30-40 minutes tops to complete a similar dungeon and set of quests in bg1

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Salt Fish posted:

Its not cheating to use shadow-keeper to gift yourself 6 boots of the cheetah before starting your quest.
Not as satisfying as the morrowind 100pts 1s resist magicka custom spell--->boots of blinding speed thing