Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Milo and POTUS posted:

I take these "digestive and immune support" gummies that taste absolutely delicious and all the amazon reviews are like "MADE MY PUSSY SMELL GOOD" and "NO MORE PUSSY PROBLEMS AFTER TAKING THESE".

I do not have a pussy.

Your bussy prolly tastes good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Your bussy prolly tastes good

But from the massive recto-bong-blasts

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Slugworth posted:

Yeah, like I said, not chakra or anything, but some actual physiological response. If the very tiny needles hurt less than the other pain, and offer some sort of short term relief, why not?

it's a vector for subcutaneous infections, for one

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Arven posted:

I've run into this kind of thing several times in the last few years. For example, an actual no-poo poo doctor wanted to perform accupuncture on my wife for migraines she was having (turned out after I pushed for an MRI it was an ear infection about to spread into her brain. Woops!).

Either doctors are as crazy as everyone else post-covid, or the crazies have driven the normal ones out if the profession.

Nah he has a related phd and happened to publish a paper on it back in the day. I was using it until i had time to see him get a real prescription and he decided it was best to keep me on it if it was maybe working and I wasnt experiencing side effects.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

i have been practicing the ancient mystical art of anal yoga

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

bossy lady posted:

i have been practicing the ancient mystical art of anal yoga

Kegel exercises or doing yoga during anal?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

first one then the other. through dedication I can now play a low B flat on my saxophone

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
Up until recently, I was dating a girl that was a nurse in an oncology department. My mom was diagnosed with cancer, so I was asking this girl questions about it, and she sent me an Amazon link to "Cancer: Step Outside the Box" (I will not post the link here) as a suggestion for a book my mom should read. I was reading about the book and some of the Amazon reviews and it looks like alt medicine. I told her I wasn't comfortable suggesting alt medicine to my mom, and the girl ghosted me.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Arven posted:

I've run into this kind of thing several times in the last few years. For example, an actual no-poo poo doctor wanted to perform accupuncture on my wife for migraines she was having (turned out after I pushed for an MRI it was an ear infection about to spread into her brain. Woops!).

Either doctors are as crazy as everyone else post-covid, or the crazies have driven the normal ones out if the profession.

Our old family doctor wanted my dad to try the Special K diet, SlimFast and the cabbage soup diet. Oh and he blew off pain in a specific location in my abdomen and repeated cycles of diarrhea and constipation as just "poor diet, eat more fiber and less sugar" for years, until finally I almost poo poo myself to death and got diagnosed with severe diverticulitis!

Doctors aren't inherently smarter than anyone else, they just need more training to qualify for their jobs.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Ape Fist posted:

Weed addicts when you tell them their drug that they're dependent on (because theyre loving losers) isn't a cure-all for every single ailment:

No man, its like, natural. You cant actually get addicted to it.

Smokes the moment he wakes up
As soon as hes home from work.
Sneaks out of work to do it.
Doesn't feel normal unless high.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Slugworth posted:

Yeah, like I said, not chakra or anything, but some actual physiological response. If the very tiny needles hurt less than the other pain, and offer some sort of short term relief, why not?

and if i put my finger in his rear end, then he walked normal briefly afterwards, does that mean fingering your dogs butthole is working?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SnotGrumble posted:

Up until recently, I was dating a girl that was a nurse in an oncology department. My mom was diagnosed with cancer, so I was asking this girl questions about it, and she sent me an Amazon link to "Cancer: Step Outside the Box" (I will not post the link here) as a suggestion for a book my mom should read. I was reading about the book and some of the Amazon reviews and it looks like alt medicine. I told her I wasn't comfortable suggesting alt medicine to my mom, and the girl ghosted me.

Honestly relationship power move to try to Steve Jobs your mom

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I only use free range organic jade in my bamboo seat cover

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

SnotGrumble posted:

quote:

Ty Bollinger is a happily married husband and father, Christian, CPA, health freedom advocate, health researcher, former competitive bodybuilder, talk radio host, documentary film producer, and best-selling author. After losing several family members to cancer (including his mother and father), Ty refused to accept the notion that chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery were the most effective treatments available for cancer patients.

He began a quest to learn all he possibly could about alternative cancer treatments and the medical industry. What he uncovered was shocking. There is ample evidence to support the allegation that the war on cancer is largely a fraud and that multinational pharmaceutical companies are running the show.

In 2006, after almost a decade of cancer research, he published Cancer Step Outside the Box which (now in its 6th edition) has become a best-seller (over 150,000 copies sold) and has been called the most eye-opening book since 1984.

In 2011, Ty collaborated with his colleague, Dr. Michael Farley, to edit and publish a revolutionary book on medicinal herbs entitled, A Guide to Understanding Herbal Medicines and Surviving the Coming Pharmaceutical Monopoly." Teaming up with Dr. Farley once more, in October 2012, Ty published Work With Your Doctor To Diagnose and Cure 27 Ailments With Natural and Safe Methods.

In 2013, Ty published Monumental Myths of the Modern Medical Mafia and Mainstream Media and the Multitude of Lying Liars That Manufactured Them. This expos was written to help wake people up from their slumber, to help them unplug from the matrix, and to help them realize that almost every official story over the past century is nothing more than a monumental myth fabricated by those who want to control us and keep us asleep, deceived, and obedient. In early 2014, Ty teamed up with Robert Scott Bell to publish Unlock the Power to Heal

In the spring of 2014, Ty and his wife Charlene teamed up with Jonathan Hunsaker forming The Truth About Cancer and proceeded to travel across the USA and interview the most renowned doctors and scientists about treating cancer naturally. They eventually produced the documentary mini-series (docu-series) entitled The Quest for The Cures and The Quest for The CuresContinues. This docu-series was viewed by over 2 million people worldwide. In 2015, Ty traveled the globe to interview more doctors, scientists, and cancer survivors and produced The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest which aired in October 2015 and April 2016 and has been viewed by over 8 million people worldwide. In 2016, Ty released The Truth About Cancer book, which was a follow up to the docu-series with the same name.

lol

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

dogs are incredibly easy to fool. they absolutely believe in acupuncture

yeah they made a whole cryptocoin, those suckers will buy anything you sell them

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

SnotGrumble posted:

The trick is to treat mom's cancer with herbs but also secretly give her cancer drugs. That's the only way us nice guys can have both a mother and a girlfriend

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

quote:

Monumental Myths of the Modern Medical Mafia and Mainstream Media and the Multitude of Lying Liars That Manufactured Them

Mmmmmmmllmm

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I'm sure you'll be utterly shocked to discover that this guy and his wife have more recently branched out into anti-vaccine rhetoric, Qanon and Trump election fraudery.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Escapism is alt medicine

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol if you dont sing to your water before drinking it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

laserghost posted:

Escapism is alt medicine

Escapism is also believing in Fantasy or Sci Fi and I'd say they are nothing alike.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A king can cure scrofula with his touch, or so they say.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

McSpanky posted:

I'm sure you'll be utterly shocked to discover that this guy and his wife have more recently branched out into anti-vaccine rhetoric, Qanon and Trump election fraudery.

Well i never!

OsteoMcB
Mar 19, 2023

yes

OsteoMcB
Mar 19, 2023

asparagus is good for the m ống

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Icochet posted:

Pharmacists piss in your drugs. There was a study and it turns out "real" medicine is mostly pharmacist piss

This is called the law of infinitesimals. The pharmacists take the drugs and dilute them by having them pass through their urinary tracts. The smaller quantity of the drug that makes it to the end user actually becomes more potent.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Vegetable posted:

Come on. You enjoy having chiropractors give you permanent back damage. You might even drink some herbal poo poo on the regular. Post here so we can laugh at you

there is a chiropractor for horses on youtube and its just him pushing on horses and making them fart

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Goons worshiping at the temple of big pharma itt.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Yes and no. :colbert:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i believe in the power of posting

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Colonel Cancer posted:

A king can cure scrofula with his touch, or so they say.

scrofula deez nutz

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Extra row of tits posted:

and if i put my finger in his rear end, then he walked normal briefly afterwards, does that mean fingering your dogs butthole is working?
You just literally described one aspect of my job.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dick Fontaine posted:

i believe in the power of posting

Doc, my personality is wretched and I have a hard time stringing together more than a few thoughts.

I'm going to have to prescribe you 5hrs of poo poo posting a day, make anywhere from 1-25 terrible posts daily.
If your symptoms last you can double your intake.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Slugworth posted:

You work at Twitter?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Slugworth posted:

It doesnt actually do anything bro

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Slugworth posted:

Briefly walking normally?

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Do you work from home?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

laserghost posted:

Do you work from home?

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

SnotGrumble posted:

My buddy told me that one of the worst things about publicly announcing his cancer diagnosis was that every quack, weirdo, and rear end in a top hat in his orbit came out of the woodwork with their snake oil cancer cures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Extra row of tits posted:

Briefly walking normally?
Not while I've got my finger in this dog's rear end in a top hat :(