Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/papa-john-founder-celebrates-major-195400103.html

As we all know, Papa John was ousted from Papa John’s for saying the dreaded “N word” on a conference call during a racial sensitivity training.

Papa John maintains that this call was politically motivated, and he was entrapped….

Now he will have his day in court!

Will Papa John reclaim his good name?

Stay tuned….

pencilhands fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Aug 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Use your signature in your ops OP!

He's gonna say the n-word in court then wipe his face off with a piece of (now garlic) bread

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

Use your signature in your ops OP!

He's gonna say the n-word in court then wipe his face off with a piece of (now garlic) bread

thank you! almost forgot….

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i want to see how round and large he has become

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol so it turns out it was okay all along, him dropping the n bomb was just "deceptively edited" phew

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

another pencilhands banger

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

cumpantry posted:

i want to see how round and large he has become

He may have subjected himself to orangification by now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Il papa…

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Overpriced, bad tasting, racist. Why would anyone eat Papa John's?

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I know how he could erase his racism from everyone's memory

Stride into the courtroom, loudly announce, "HENCEFORTH, I SHALL BE KNOWN AS HOT PLOPPA JOHN!" drop trou, and poo poo all over the witness stand

Unfortunately, if he samples his own product and it's anything like Little Caesar's, he's probably chronically constipated

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

super sweet best pal posted:

There was a time when it was the best chain pizza. Then dominoes got much better and papa johns started cutting costs with its ingredients and it got crappy.

Aug 12, 2023
in 2023 everyone is involved in numerous felony lawsuits

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

PJ's pizza stinks but my wife loves it for some reason

They have cool ranch Doritos sauce now and it tastes like cool ranch Doritos

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Long story short, papa johns is failing because they don't exclusively offer chicago style deep dish.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

overpriced only compared to 5$ hot n ready. its generally cheaper then pizza hut and dominos. that said they are insanely desperate and trying the taco bell strategy of making random crazy poo poo and hoping people want it. like just the toppings and cheese on a pizza no bread or sauce etc.

also taste wise i guess is why they are overpriced because ide prefer a 5$ hotnready over one of them.

snergle fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Aug 13, 2023

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

shaq a roni

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

istewart posted:

I know how he could erase his racism from everyone's memory

Stride into the courtroom, loudly announce, "HENCEFORTH, I SHALL BE KNOWN AS HOT PLOPPA JOHN!" drop trou, and poo poo all over the witness stand

Unfortunately, if he samples his own product and it's anything like Little Caesar's, he's probably chronically constipated

Please don't bring Little Caesar's into this. They're a humble and absurdly affordable chain for the discerning pizza consumer on a budget. And as far as I know Little Caesar has never called anyone any kind of slur.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

snergle posted:

like just the toppings and cheese on a pizza no bread or sauce etc.

Sorry what

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

It was a hit piece by the Noid who is still mad at his own blacklisting due to the incident involving the deranged Kenneth Lamar Noid. He won't stop until each fast food icon is toppled. Ever wonder why you don't see Ronald McDonald in ads anymore? The Noid strikes again.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

RavenousScoot posted:

It was a hit piece by the Noid who is still mad at his own blacklisting due to the incident involving the deranged Kenneth Lamar Noid. He won't stop until each fast food icon is toppled. Ever wonder why you don't see Ronald McDonald in ads anymore? The Noid strikes again.

You can't stop the Noid, you can only hope to contain it.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

redshirt posted:

You can't stop the Noid, you can only hope to contain it.

thats what you think. I destroyed the noid

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hammerite posted:

thats what you think. I destroyed the noid

You'd like to think so....

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Papa John was a cosigner on my car loan.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
Not neutral enough to suggest that you side with Papa John. Barely wizard master adjacent. Dollar store does not mean bargain bin gutter level.

e: Sorry op, I don't wish to be rude, I just see a lot of potential in you.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Smugworth posted:

PJ's pizza stinks but my wife loves it for some reason
Wow, your wife sure likes stuff normal people find disgusting!

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

snergle posted:

like just the toppings and cheese on a pizza no bread or sauce etc.

If you're talking the papa bowls, Marcos Pizza came out with those like fifteen years ago.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LOL Imagine even the possibility of destroying The Noid.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Poz my Noid hole

E. Also, the wheels of reckoning roll slow due to all the grease

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Father John

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Papa John's rewards program is called "Papa Rewards" (its real go look at their site) which was always unsettling to me

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Smugworth posted:

They have cool ranch Doritos sauce now and it tastes like cool ranch Doritos

horrifying

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Papa johns happens to be the only pizza place nearby that has the exact combo of toppings for my favorite pizza, which is weird to me because in previous places I've lived all the nearby places had 'em all, including when I lived somewhere that's more rural and out of the way than where I live now.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Hazo posted:

Please don't bring Little Caesar's into this. They're a humble and absurdly affordable chain for the discerning pizza consumer on a budget. And as far as I know Little Caesar has never called anyone any kind of slur.

Little Caesars founder paid Rosa Parks rent for 11years

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
#papabless

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I believe papa john will die by lowering himself in garlic butter like arnold at the end of terminator 2.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

papa john renewed his n word pass just as it lapsed so technically it should have been good but the transaction was still pending so it showed as expired during the meeting

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

reignonyourparade posted:

Papa johns happens to be the only pizza place nearby that has the exact combo of toppings for my favorite pizza, which is weird to me because in previous places I've lived all the nearby places had 'em all, including when I lived somewhere that's more rural and out of the way than where I live now.

What is this combo by chance?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

RavenousScoot posted:

papa john renewed his n word pass just as it lapsed so technically it should have been good but the transaction was still pending so it showed as expired during the meeting

"No, its ok. The N-word is my emotional support slur. Here's the card that proves it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

He said the n word because Trump was being protester